Introduction/Goodbye/LOA Thread

Started by CoolFeerman, 25-04-2014

CoolFeerman

Post here if you're new to Reveris and want to introduce yourself, if you're taking a leave of absence, or you're giving us a hearty goodbye.
This is a thread with the purpose of notifying the community where you will be, it is not to be used to spark up drama over a person's introduction, leave of absence, or leaving of the server.

dylancotter

Hello My good fellows I feel that coming back to Roleplay with my friends here will be fun. I will say I hope the RP we all get doesn't end up small groups doing internal things but large scale things with huge events not just Admin Organized or made by an Event Team of some type but created by the Player's (with a little admin help to control it after it kicks off) those are the fun events with people all working together to advance a large event with a little bit of derailing as each character acts in their own way and the general perception of the event changes entirely (A Ball for example as it goes downhill as some people get drunk and fights break out or the strange peace as people act in a dignified manner all spinning a web of Lies and Deceit)

DasHeadCrap

Quote from: dylancotter on 04-05-2014
Hello My good fellows I feel that coming back to Roleplay with my friends here will be fun. I will say I hope the RP we all get doesn't end up small groups doing internal things but large scale things with huge events not just Admin Organized or made by an Event Team of some type but created by the Player's (with a little admin help to control it after it kicks off) those are the fun events with people all working together to advance a large event with a little bit of derailing as each character acts in their own way and the general perception of the event changes entirely (A Ball for example as it goes downhill as some people get drunk and fights break out or the strange peace as people act in a dignified manner all spinning a web of Lies and Deceit)

Calm down man this is HGNs minecraft community not Game of Thrones.
Nah but in all seriousness the whole Lies and Deceit was actually fun for RP in Aceon. Hope it happens again in Reveris.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Batwinger

Hi there,

I might recognize most/some of you from Aceon, where I resided for a while, taking a break when I decided to focus on school again. It's Mrs. L and a friend suggested I try this one out for a while. Was looking around on the forums for anything about submitting your character to be accepted, which I was so used to with Aceon... But I couldn't find any so yeah! Well, good to see you guys again, and so not to ramble to much, I'm out.

CPftw

I'm away for five days, sorry chaps and chapettes I will be back. Don't mess with my stuff.......
pffft

fordwell

I was on Aceon a while then left. Might pop in and see what this server is like if I see anyone on.

Ragolution

Quote from: fordwell on 20-07-2014
I was on Aceon a while then left. Might pop in and see what this server is like if I see anyone on.

no one plays it

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: fordwell on 20-07-2014

I remember you!
I pop on every once in a while. Maybe once or twice a week. The server doesn't have much going on but I assume that it's because everyone has this sense that "no one is on" and therefore no one will ever be on. I'm busy with summer classes and work but I would be on A LOT more.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Arefu Roo

I'm on twice a day for around 3-4 hour periods hoping to see anyone drop in for a bit, haven't seen anyone in a few days.
"Allahu Ackbar" - What I say before I go through with any decision. Seems to work for others.

DasHeadCrap

Well I'm officially joining the server. Gonna be fun getting back with everyone.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

meldin

Sorry for not doing this sooner, but my laptop crapped out and I'm shitfucked until I can get another.

jaik

Quote from: meldin on 14-08-2014
my laptop crapped out and I'm shitfucked

interesting phrasing there son
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

shadowheart

Well, my new laptop with my Terraria char on it had a stroke, so until that gets fixed, not sure when I will be on.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

shadowheart

Never mind tis fixed!

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

meldin

Fixed my computer (hopefully), so I'll  be able to get on the server now. The place look a little abandoned though....