Status Thread

Started by CoolFeerman, 23-04-2014

meldin

Quote from: James Almasy on 18-05-2014
Quote from: meldin on 18-05-2014
Any update on the server..?

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-05-2014
There are currently technical issues with the server host. The time it will take to secure a new host is not known at this time. If you guys want to discuss it in-depth, feel free to message [user]Tanako[/user]

well it would be nice to see some update on the forum at least. I don't want to see this go dark again because of one little error.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: meldin on 21-05-2014
Quote from: James Almasy on 18-05-2014
Quote from: meldin on 18-05-2014
Any update on the server..?

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-05-2014
There are currently technical issues with the server host. The time it will take to secure a new host is not known at this time. If you guys want to discuss it in-depth, feel free to message [user]Tanako[/user]

well it would be nice to see some update on the forum at least. I don't want to see this go dark again because of one little error.

this weekend
hold me to it
probably saturday if all goes well, definitely sunday if it doesn't.

meldin

I'm guessing Sunday then?

CPftw

Feer if you don't get it up today I will hunt you down and kick you in the balls
pffft

Andrew Weasley

For real though, should we expect a later date?
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 25-05-2014

For real though, should we expect a later date?

Medical issues came up with my stepdad, and I'm at the hospital so I can't extensively mess around with any files. It's the worst possible timing but he isn't in the best health, so.

I'll set up a temp-server for you all the mess around on, but I'll be back home in two days or so, so be prepared.

SERVER VERSION: 1.7.2
192.99.37.204:25565

Sorry for the inconvenience.

CPftw

Family first Feer, don't apologise for what everyone should and would do
Send your stepdad our best
pffft

CoolFeerman

Ok, it's up. Things might be a bit buggy, but I'll try to work things out as they go. As of now, factions, creativegates, and mcore doesn't work (but I'm sure that within the next hours they'll be fixed), so hop on whenever. Talk to me on steam if you need anything at all.

Might be down here and there.

IP: 192.99.37.204:25565
SERVER VERSION: 1.6.4

we're going old-school.

And for those of you who care, my stepdad is doing better.

meldin

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 29-05-2014
Ok, it's up. Things might be a bit buggy, but I'll try to work things out as they go. As of now, factions, creativegates, and mcore doesn't work (but I'm sure that within the next hours they'll be fixed), so hop on whenever. Talk to me on steam if you need anything at all.

Might be down here and there.

IP: 192.99.37.204:25565
SERVER VERSION: 1.6.4

we're going old-school.

And for those of you who care, my stepdad is doing better.

its good to hear your step-dad doing better. My grandfather's in the hospital right now and he's not to great.

CoolFeerman

OK, the spawnpoint bug was fixed (hooray!)
the only thing that needs to be done now is to fix factions/creativegates.

CoolFeerman

OK, FACTIONS AND CREATIVEGATES NOW WORKED.
WE ARE NOW RUNNING AT FULL EFFICIENCY.
HELL TO THE MOFUCKIN' YES.

Andrew Weasley

It looks like the server is back up but I have lost all of my permissions.
Can't speak in global or local chat. (sorry 2ktaco thats why I could't respond.)
Can't build or break shit.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

2ktaco

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 02-06-2014
Can't speak in global or local chat. (sorry 2ktaco thats why I could't respond.)

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Its a problem with the permissions files. Feer says itll be an easy fix but, hes a bit under the weather. Maybe expect it later tonight or, tomorrow.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: 2ktaco on 02-06-2014
Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 02-06-2014

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Its a problem with the permissions files. Feer says itll be an easy fix but, hes a bit under the weather. Maybe expect it later tonight or, tomorrow.

I had surgery, which is why it took so long. Everything should be fixed now, sorry for the wait.

CoolFeerman

DasHeadCrap

I'm guessing this goes here. What's the word on getting some kind of tree-capitator plug in? With the current meta it's better to mine stone since it's both quicker to gather and more abundant. If trees fell with one hit stone would quickly loose it's advantage.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 27-07-2014
I'm guessing this goes here. What's the word on getting some kind of tree-capitator plug in? With the current meta it's better to mine stone since it's both quicker to gather and more abundant. If trees fell with one hit stone would quickly loose it's advantage.

I actually installed one, however since all the trees are custom (as in not vanilla Minecraft trees) it won't work.

DasHeadCrap

I planted a few and tried cutting them down. Still didn't fall. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 28-07-2014
I planted a few and tried cutting them down. Still didn't fall. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Weird. I'll look into it.