Re: Jeung Hidekazu

Started by lumberjackingHAM, 12-04-2014

the_grub

Can we put this in your story somewhere
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Asgatrave

(-.-)  Note that he is not labeled as a virgin or a saint and he has that one repressed trait.  Yeah... it's subtle, but it's all in there.  Wait, bad word choice... hahahaha.

P.S.  Isn't that considered an inappropriate post?
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Asgatrave

Thank you very much.  Now then, back to work...
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Dungeon_Lord

Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

lol god dammit grub, you're not supposed to make shit like that public.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

the_grub

I swear I didn't post this a second time!

Asgatrave

I don't mind the fact that this is floating out there, but shouldn't this sort of thing be done as a private joke instead of being put on display like this?  I thought there was a rule about displaying inappropriate content in this section of the forums...

the_grub must be a little messed up if he posts this sort of thing without any memories, hahaha.  But seriously, isn't this sort of thing supposed to be deleted, not left sitting there while everyone chatters on about it?  Just sayin'.

the_grub

I only posted this once and it was deleted. No idea why its back. As for it being inappropriate for me to post that here. Yes it was. But its also inappropriate to ERP out of a teamchat.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: the_grub on 24-04-2014
I only posted this once and it was deleted. No idea why its back. As for it being inappropriate for me to post that here. Yes it was. But its also inappropriate to ERP out of a teamchat.

#rekt
yeah bro, you can't be doing that shit out of teamchat, bro
get with the times.

If this is the stuff that goes on around Iseyu, I might just have to hop on sometimes.

Asgatrave

It's hard to break the /me habit when you're not used to the /party habit, especially when you have to type quickly to keep up with the 1-5 word responses... blah.  Anyhow, this sort of thing only happens during the quieter times when only Anna and the_grub show up, haha.  the_grub enjoys teasing me about this stuff, I suppose, especially when I freak out a bit when it slips out like the image shows... and it sucks that it caught me in my low skill moment... I'd take pride if it was one of my better ones that slipped out, hahaha.

Syndraell

Note:
Find a way to get Tshock to auto public or auto private chat.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Asgatrave

To be honest, I was planning on moving it to an external chat or something instead of using the in-game chat for this type of thing, but I'd have to try and find a way to get those people together in a convenient chat room or something of the like.  Usually when the idea comes to mind, they're either afk or logged out, so meh.