Iseyu/Caphori Q&A Thread (Do not Derail this Topic)

Started by Syndraell, 19-12-2013

Dungeon_Lord

Where are most of you guys located, because I try and get on when others are on and I'm always alone. ;~; PST Struggle
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

shadowheart

I go off of whatever time zone Colorado uses. Mountain Time/GMT-7 or something.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

shadowheart

I can't seem to join. It stops at Found Server and just stays there. Anybody having this issue as well?

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Leone_Secare

Quote from: shadowheart on 12-05-2014
I can't seem to join. It stops at Found Server and just stays there. Anybody having this issue as well?

Server's probably still down because the mods haven't updated the server to the latest Terraria patch yet. VonXeno said this in the "Server is down." topic.

Caphori - Leona Reinhardt
Iseyu - Lyssa Velidrei (MIA), Leona Reinhardt, Lynnethe Myrith
Leikell - Leona Reinhardt, Leone Secare
Safehaven - Silveria R.

I still don't have my bloody Caphori award.

Also, yosakoi.

shadowheart

Quote from: Leone_Secare on 12-05-2014

Server's probably still down because the mods haven't updated the server to the latest Terraria patch yet. VonXeno said this in the "Server is down." topic.
I knew that >.>

VonXeno

Quote from: Leone_Secare on 12-05-2014

This is true. But the reason the server isn't updated is because some of the addons like TShock haven't been updated, so we're kind of stuck in limbo until it's finished. As of right now, it's being worked on, or so the TShock developers say. That's all we've got for now.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Dungeon_Lord

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 25-05-2014
How goes the server fixin'?
Welp, I've tested a 1.2.4.1 server with tshock on my end. It works, but my connection can only handle 2-3 people. I usually try to get people on every now and then.

As for our server, I'm currently trying to upgrade the box. I'm sure it's stuck at 1.2.4.0... However, We're switching hosts & bugs/permissions are still getting ironed out. Trust me, I'm trying to get this back up as soon as possible.

Fuck that stuff, server's up.
Need to port the map later though...

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 25-05-2014
The server is up just not the map?
I need to get the OLD map, DL.
We have a default one.

sashatheboss

Why is the server not working? Is not updated yet?

Syndraell

Quote from: sashatheboss on 26-05-2014
Why is the server not working? Is not updated yet?
server is working on my end.
Maybe you haven't updated to 1.2.4.1 yet?

VonXeno

So the server is back up, along with everyone's characters. Unfortunately, it was rolled back a couple of saves, so a few things are either gone, or still there that shouldn't be.

Sorry for the wait.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Cross

A lot of peoples items, health, and mana are gone too. Do we ask for them back or just live with it?
-Insert clever signature here-

VonXeno

Quote from: gcat64 on 31-05-2014
A lot of peoples items, health, and mana are gone too. Do we ask for them back or just live with it?

Quote from: VonXeno on 31-05-2014
along with everyone's characters.

When is the last time you tried logging in?

Cross

(On Calco) I have all my items health and mana I got on ainslef, but some of my items (Like my minishark) are gone
(On Pek) I lost everything

I tried logging in with both of them yesterday

VonXeno

Quote from: gcat64 on 31-05-2014
(On Calco) I have all my items health and mana I got on ainslef, but some of my items (Like my minishark) are gone
(On Pek) I lost everything

I tried logging in with both of them yesterday

And did you try at all AFTER that post?

Cross

Yes, and now its even worse because I have to login again and I don't remember my password

VonXeno

Quote from: gcat64 on 01-06-2014
Yes, and now its even worse because I have to login again and I don't remember my password

...So now that it's fixed, it's worse? Do you just like to complain?

You make it sound like it's our fault you forgot your password.

I'll try ro reset your password next time I'm on. PM me what you would like it to be for now.

Cross

(This is a different subject, its all sorted out now)

We have not had an event since the invasion, are there any more planned for the future?

bastidon

Will the pre-update map be restored at any point?
Just asking, trying to figure out if I should build new houses or not.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

VonXeno

Quote from: gcat64 on 03-06-2014

We have not had an event since the invasion, are there any more planned for the future?

Events are always being planned.

Quote from: bastidon on 03-06-2014

I was going to try and recover the old map, but seeing as someone built a giant ship instead, I'm going to have to say no. Feel free to start building.

bastidon

Quote from: VonXeno on 03-06-2014

I was going to try and recover the old map, but seeing as someone built a giant ship instead, I'm going to have to say no. Feel free to start building.
Rats, but alright. Thanks for the info.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Syndraell

You know I can just port the thing over, right? As long as I have both the maps.

VonXeno

Quote from: James Almasy on 04-06-2014

You know I can just port the thing over, right? As long as I have both the maps.

It's become a CBA thing. Besides, upon review I think the map is gone. Which is unfortunate, I build my camp again :/