Re: SRP back?

Started by nKe, 12-12-2013

nKe

Btw, Tanako is a gay name. SilverKnight was alot better.

HitMan5523

Let it kick the bucket.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Redbark

Quote from: Rarr on 13-12-2013
Sooo uh... Whats the plan then..?
Nothing it's done

Tom

Hey guy's remember that time SIlverknight said HGN SRP and HGN in gmod in general was over, and how he said he absolutely hated hosting Gmod servers and hated gmod? Then remember how exactly one month later he announced how he was merging with Faggot Gaming to try and revive SRP? Yeah I'm beginning to think Silverknight secretly loves Gmod and thinks its the master race platform for vidya gaym development. I mean he went so far as to merge with a community that splintered from us to try and desperately revive SRP. I think silver only says he hates Gmod to seem cool and edgy to us. 
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 17-12-2013
Hey guy's remember that time SIlverknight said HGN SRP and HGN in gmod in general was over, and how he said he absolutely hated hosting Gmod servers and hated gmod? Then remember how exactly one month later he announced how he was merging with Faggot Gaming to try and revive SRP? Yeah I'm beginning to think Silverknight secretly loves Gmod and thinks its the master race platform for vidya gaym development. I mean he went so far as to merge with a community that splintered from us to try and desperately revive SRP. I think silver only says he hates Gmod to seem cool and edgy to us. 

as a dev he's just jealous of garry
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

jaik

Quote from: Zstan on 04-05-2014
no offense m8 but that sounds like shit/unfun

guys

it's Zen.

gif time

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape