Terraria Update

Started by Aetheren, 02-09-2013

Aetheren

For those that didn't know already, there is a new target date for Terraria 1.2: October 1st.

INA7HAN

Awww wtf? I heard it was coming out like around start of september :(

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Aetheren

Yeah, well, the original estimate was around late May...
Then again, it's going to be awesome, so I don't really mind :D

Tsukiofmoon

I cant wait! The only bad thing is my games/books/everything else is coming out next month x-x have to make a little time for everything I guess haha!!
~* RAWR IM A FREAKING KITTY DEAL WITH IT!!*~

INA7HAN

At this rate it's possible Starbound may be in beta or close to it when the Terraria update comes out -.-

Syndraell

Nice. We've got a lot of work to get done when it comes out.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Aetheren

Official confirmation, now. October 1st is going to be the release date :D

Tsukiofmoon

Sweeeeeeet!!!! Hmm I hope im off! I think im working, but either way woot!!!!!!!!!!!!
~* RAWR IM A FREAKING KITTY DEAL WITH IT!!*~

Dungeon_Lord

Still offering to help make Iseyu great, as an asset to the moderators
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 12-09-2013

Trust me, we're going to need a bit of people.
We're not only going to need just mods, but Event Coordinators, Lore Writers, and some people to come up with some interesting building designs.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Asgatrave

This monkey is going to be dancing all over the server, heehee... now if only I knew what James and others are planning and the layout of the server... I'd love to start the first steps of society (again)!
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

INA7HAN

Quote from: James Almasy on 13-09-2013
Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 12-09-2013

Trust me, we're going to need a bit of people.
We're not only going to need just mods, but Event Coordinators, Lore Writers, and some people to come up with some interesting building designs.
I'm still around btw like I have been for a few years if assistance is needed with building or ideas or well...anything..yeah

longfallgloves

I cant wait, I'd love to see castles with fountains and fireworks in our parties (events).

Dungeon_Lord

I'm like an old man, I've been here since the beginning of Caphori. I think Steven was only mod when I started. So yeah since you guys will need help from what you said you can reach me through steam.

My Steam Name: Blacklegend

jaik

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 14-09-2013
I'm like an old man, I've been here since the beginning of Caphori. I think Steven was only mod when I started. So yeah since you guys will need help from what you said you can reach me through steam.

My Steam Name: Blacklegend

Steven was always the supervisor.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dungeon_Lord

Exactly the point, Steven was the ONLY mod when I started.

longfallgloves

Much stress being the only mod. I used to be a mod like you, but i took 32 users in my server. Couldn't stand it!

Dungeon_Lord

As long as the server is kept under control and that whole mods abusing their powers by calling themselves gods, in rp, and going around destroying people's hard work doesn't happen I think the server should be just dandy.  :)

longfallgloves

Was that an elevator?

Asgatrave

Kinda looks like one of those lift things where you grab onto a handle attached to a rope or something and hang on as you go up.  At the bottom seems to be some type of machine in the wall that dispenses the handle.  A primitive elevator, I suppose some could call it.  But that's just a guess.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

longfallgloves

I hope its an elevator, grav potions are hard to get and jumping is an exhausting thing.

Dungeon_Lord

I guess we don't really need mods with this cool stuff; also the elevator system is indeed a rope pully system except without the complicated reality of them

Aetheren

Unfortunately Red scrapped the idea for an extra large world size :(

Dungeon_Lord

Whaaaaaat, but I was looking forward to a super big map