(Important) Plot Character Roles

Started by Sheo, 22-08-2013

Sheo

This is the thread, where, if the Episodic Story concept is approved, that we will keep track of plot characters that are needed, and who is filling what role. If you'd like to take a plot character role from this list, or you can snag a good roleplayer who is trust worthy to fill one, just post below and I'll update the list. Or, y'know, you can update it yourself.

As a note, I've decided to add auxilary roles to some of the characters so they can help out in day-to-day passive RP, and possibly can distribute jobs for passive RP, such as a bartender taking on help on a busy day, or the Head of Guard recruiting competent roleplayers to defend the station.

PLEASE NOTE: You /can/ play more than one role should you choose. However, try to stick to one from each 'group'. Obviously you can't have two council members because you can't roleplay two characters at the same time.

Restriction legend:
* = Cannot leave their station outside of an event.
* = Cannot engage in combat outside of an event.
* = Cannot be played outside of an event.
* = Admin only.

~~

INDEPENDENT STATION
Council Members:
<Character Name>, Sharrock, Primary role: Presiding member, Auxiliary roles: Doctor*
<Character Name>, <Player Name>, Auxiliary roles: Mushroom Farm Administrator**
Sergei Velichev, Sheo, Auxiliary roles: Station Guard Commander**
<Character Name>, <Player Name>, Auxiliary roles: Head Engineer**

Traders:
Dimitri Zhukov, Sheo** - everything except for food
<Character Name>, Jake** - everything except for food
Feliks Yashkin, Blake** - barkeep

BANDIT STATION
Main Crime Family Leaders:
<Character Name>, Kieck - White Guard
<Character Name>, Vortigoat - Revolutionaries <- possibility atm Terrible Idea -Blake, Agreed - Sheo
<Character Name>, <Player Name>*

Event Characters:
<Character Name>, Jake, Primary Role: Assassin**

Traders:
<Character Name>, <Player Name>**
<Character Name>, Jake**

MISC. PLOT CHARACTERS
(Note: If you're playing a bandit leader you cannot fill an ammo shipment role.)
Ambushed ammo shipment:
<Character Name>, <Player Name>, Primary role: Shipment master**
<Character Name>, <Player Name>, Primary role: Guard*
<Character Name>, <Player Name>, Primary role: Guard*

Sheo

We do need all / most of these roles filled for the first episode of events, just a reminder to you guys.

Also, someone fill me in on Kieck and Vortigoat - were they offered spots as plot characters or are they just being put down because they're planning on leading a bandit faction? We do need /some/ control over what we're going to call the three families for the episodes to go well.

Blake.H

Sheo, you cant really be Shipment Master and Head Guard too... During an event you're potentially going to be needed on both chars. I'd be inclined to let someone else take the role of Shipment Master

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Sheo

Derp, just realized you're right there, lol.