HGN Community Meeting 8/24/2013

Started by Roy, 17-08-2013

Roy

To start things off I would like to express my happiness for all those that are slowly coming back and I would like to first take this chance to introduce who I am.

My name is Roy or as many people know me Church, I was the leader of Freedom Gaming before the merge and with the merge I have been given the position of Chief of Staff. This means alot. As of now I have been hard at work to get the staff and admin selections for the new servers rolling. I have been in gaming communities for the last 7 years. I usually was a leader. I first started off in TDR(Texas Death Row Gaming) before they closed then HGN then I started FG. I have learned alot and for HGN to grow and expand we as a community and staff need to look to other games to grow into.

As many people know HyperGaming Network has come back. With the addition of Freedom Gaming there will be some interesting prospects in the community for more servers and to grow the community larger. For both NA and EU audiences. We have already undergone an administration overhaul to best support the amount of servers we currently host and will be making more reforms in the future.

The Staff realizes that this is something big for us as a network and we want to know what the new players,  current and past HGN members think.

So we will be hosting the 1st HGN teamspeak Community meeting at:8/24/2013 at 4pm CST or 10pm  GMT
Join teamspeak and go to the community meeting channel!

What is this you may ask?

This is a time for HGN members both new and old to voice their Opinions, concerns, and ideas for HGN's Future. If you have an idea for a server or a game team bring it up at the meeting. There will be a Q&A for Staff. Where the community can ask all.

We will start the meeting with introductions of the staff. Then announce what servers are planned followed by questions and comments by the community.

HGN Community Meeting
8/24/2013 at 4pm CST or 10pm  GMT
Teamspeak IP: 192.187.121.250:1337

Frostee

Will there be free food?

Roy

Zen

Posting the teamspeak IP would be useful.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zen on 18-08-2013
Posting the teamspeak IP would be useful.

It was announced in the previous thread: 192.187.121.250:1337

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zen

10/10 Silverknight saves the day.

Roy

its fixed

Frostee

Why don't I have awards :/

Steven :D

Tom

I was on all the servers at some point in time.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Roy

I'll make a thread in a bit for all those who need the awards

Rebel6609

A reasonable time and day? Impossible. I'll be there.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Roy

The time was to accommodate EU and NA players

Syndraell

I'll try to be there. In case I'm not, due to life issues or otherwise unstated; I hope that there will be a follow-up Community Meeting.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Roy

Steven :D

Roy

announced an Arma 2/ Arma 3 Stalker server

Frostee

Quote from: Roy on 24-08-2013

One does not simply do stalker on Stratis.

lolKieck

Quote from: Frostee on 24-08-2013
Quote from: Roy on 24-08-2013

One does not simply do stalker on Stratis.
I'm pretty sure there will be an A2 map ported to A3. Hell, I even saw a Chernobyl map WIP on armaholic.
And here it is.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Roy

Im in talks with the maker of that map. Thank you Kieck.

Thread Closed.

Also there will be another Minecraft server open in the next day or 2 with a forum for it.
Just a heads up!