HGN Radio!

Started by Afromana, 13-07-2009

Afromana

Yep, thats right, we got our own internet radio now.
This radio will give news about things in HGN and also play what ever songs you'd like.

Requirements:
Itunes (Or any mediaplayer that can use "plr" files)

When you have Itunes working, use this link:
http://69.162.76.234:8000/listen.pls

This will start a 0.1 second download, start that file and your itunes starts a sound stream.

Thats about everything, you can come with requests for songs and even messages to fellow HGN members.
It would be fun to have people listening to this, and it would be a great way to keep everyone informed.

This is DJ Afro, signing out.

Nvgg3t

To use with Windows Media Player simply download

http://download.codeplex.com/Project/Download/FileDownload.aspx?ProjectName=openplsinwmp&DownloadId=41997&FileTime=128639581897100000&Build=15321

It'll bitch like a ho, when you try to run the .pls file with it but it'll still play music so ignore it.

Tunddruff

AHAHAHHAHHAHA YOUR JOKING!!!

Go get Foobar. It can do it with out anything, and requires less CPU than both... It sounds choppy though

Needs moar Dream Theater

Afromana

I'd say im satesfied with the first hour, an average of 3 listener and a top of 5, and this is just the first buggy omgdelay hour. hopefully most of the bugs are fixed until a more group of HGN listen to this.

Moordact

lol radio , does it play 24/7?
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Bl★ck Star

isn?t there a way to have 2 moderators cause i really enjoy moderating in webradios and such things
D:

Nex

Quote from: Tunddruff on 13-07-2009
AHAHAHHAHHAHA YOUR JOKING!!!

Go get Foobar. It can do it with out anything, and requires less CPU than both... It sounds choppy though

Needs moar Dream Theater
Incorrect. You need edCast to broadcast on Foobar, and that's a bitch to set up

also, needs moar NIN

Afromana

We will also be featuring late nights with heavy rock and some random scetches for fun (Late in GMT +1 that is)

deluxulous

It says "Your computer is running on low memory, quit other programs and then try again."

When i'm not running anything.

Halp?

EDIT: Nvm, works now.

ISPYUDIE

HGN Radio, 'tis epic win. Listen now or ELSE!
New Achievement- advertisement
New rank- Achievement Spammer

Fluffy

It was Pretty Good. :D

Ravanger

Lol I was to lazy to get the stuff on it on my itunes but is it still runing and ill listen to it sometime.