OFFICIAL ACEONIC RACE APPLICATIONS

Started by Hoihgbro, 12-06-2013

Hoihgbro

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Race Name: Radoghosts[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Sub-race Name: N/A[/font]

Appearance: Their skin tone is that of a light grey, and is a part of the name Radoghost, they carry a distinct eye colour that can resemble the colour of a soul as it departs from it's host, a light blue, which when gazed upon, can be mesmerizing to most other races.

DracoRailgun

Race Name: Human
Sub-race Name: Pry-Reean

Appearance: They look much like humans. Most have long, light-colored hair like blonde or red. They usually have either very pale or light beige skin. Their eyes are a reddish color, and can range from orange to crimson. They mostly wear their hair long and elegantly. They are also mostly female.

Racial History:
Most other races have scorned them. They have always kept to themselves and stayed within their communities in Pry-Ree, a large, arid, forest-filled island. They have begun to emerge, slowly, and they show up in various places throughout the land as travelers, as they cannot keep homes in the cities for fear of being hated by the rest of the community. Pry-Reeans tend to hide amongst other humans as peasants and beggars, yet some have turned to the more undesirable works of society. Those who attempt to learn magic usually have a large affinity for wind and air magic. There is only one ruler at a time and they are chosen by a large council of the elders of Pry-Ree. Most Pry-Reeans learn a traditional way of fighting with long knives or swords in one hand and a dagger in the other hand. Few are scholars and even fewer are mages, as the Pry-Reeans have had to survive against other more primal civilizations in their homeland, and have not been pressed to find greater knowledge. The King or Queen has to pass a test before they can truly lead the Kingdom, where both knowledge and combat skills are required. Pry-Ree is currently more peaceful due to their withdrawal from the rest of the world.

Edit: Changed the name and most of the history, I wasn't aware that demons already existed :P. I hope I did it right this time.

Denied - Edvyn