4chan Picture Megathread

Started by deluxulous, 09-07-2009

deluxulous

Show off your 4chan folders.

We do not accept milhouse, just burn any pics of that guy

Creeding

They stole our cool-face! (it was our inside joke?)
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bradrox244

Freedom For life

~Ness~

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Creeding

But cerialy... is cool-face OUR inside joke?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

But wait theres more!

Bl★ck Star

xDD wtf look in the right down corner xDD

Zstan

Romka

deluxulous

Quote from: Creeding on 11-07-2009
But cerialy... is cool-face OUR inside joke?

Dude, really.

Cool-face is not an inside joke.

It's been used by 4chan for months.

Newfag.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Coolface
-
Trollface (often referred to by newfags as coolface) is a meme originating from an mspaint comic by a TARTlet named Whynne that rightly describes the nature of trolling as a cop-out. First rearing its ugly head on the mortal plane in 4chan's /v/ around November 2008, it has been shown to catch on easily in other parts of the internet inhabited by stupid trolls (i.e. all of it). Trollface's proliferation was aided in no small part by the fact that his ridiculous grin is scientifically proven to induce intense levels of lulz in many individuals. Trollface has been scientifically proven to diminish stress by over 9,000%

KingArthur

Ravanger

I couldnt stop laughing after seeing this..it is better than actually being on 4chan.