Eternia...

Started by Syndraell, 22-05-2013

Syndraell

I feel like I've seen that name somewhere else.

Not sure if it's supposed to be the final decisions or not, but I'd love to see some suggestions.

Suggested Ideas for server name:
Final Frontier
Galaxis
Endless Continuum
Alpha Nova
Solaris Nova

Personal favorite so far:
 Solaris Nova

Feel free to suggest, but remember that these are not official.
At least, not until the M-Team has assembled.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

INA7HAN

I can't think of any names right now tbh sorry :/

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Redbark

Pacatus Nova?

Latin for Peaceful Nova.

Steven :D

Caphori Novus? Also I wasn't the one who came up with Eternia (blame exile for that if you want but its still open for change).

Syndraell

Quote from: Steven :D on 22-05-2013
Caphori Novus? Also I wasn't the one who came up with Eternia (blame exile for that if you want but its still open for change).

It wouldn't hurt to see if we can get something more suited.

Also, I think Eternia is a RP game off of Byond.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

bastidon

Quote from: James Almasy on 22-05-2013
I feel like I've seen that name somewhere else.

Not sure if it's supposed to be the final decisions or not, but I'd love to see some suggestions.

Suggested Ideas for server name:
Final Frontier
Galaxis
Endless Continuum
Alpha Nova
Solaris Nova

Personal favorite so far:
Solaris Nova

Feel free to suggest, but remember that these are not official.
At least, not until the M-Team has assembled.
Heyo, Loving Solaris Nova. Sounds pretty good. Just my thoughts.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

matter

A few name ideas:

Apocrypha
Aeamemos
Ambriel
Wyford
Tractus
Casus

Just a few single word names that seemed useable.
Make me...

Asgatrave

Hm...

Name: Anulos Soluna
The Idea: Navigating space, searching for something... a hope to fulfill one's desires.  With the will and desire to act with one's own power guided by a resourceful and inventive mind, souls travel through the galaxy, seeking their place in the vast expanse of space.  Anulos Soluna.  Exploration.  Creation.  Destruction.  Carve your path in the infinite void.

After some thought, a bunch of my other names are in questionable taste because they don't roll off the tongue like most of the other names listed in this topic.  But... I suppose I can list a few.

Name: Seishon
The Idea: Not quite sure.  The name seems to have a more oriental feel to it.  I get the feeling of exploration and curiosity with a sense of elegance and mysticism.

Name: Ghalandr
The Idea: Not quite sure.  I keep getting the feeling of Vikings and whatnot.  I feel a sense of strength and mythology with this name.

Name: Vaschelon
The Idea: A spirit of adventure echoes through the cosmos as countless travelers venture forth into the endless void.  Seeking to leave their mark and live as they wish, the explorers hold the future of the galaxy in their hands and mold it to their will.  Hold your heads high, great adventurers!  Vaschelon waits for the brave and noble!

Name: Cryos
The Idea: Brought forth to forge a new future, souls reach out into the cosmos with hopes to fulfill their desires.  Crafting the galaxy to their whim with fate watching from beyond, the adventurous spirits carve out a new era- the era of Cryos.

Name: Haklies
The Idea: No idea.  Just something different... but I suppose it gives this sort of refined boldness with a touch of mythology.  I kinda get the feeling of Rome and Greece for some reason...

Name: Lastien
The Idea: Can't remember.  I kept getting the feeling of elegant and refined European influences- possibly a mix of renaissance nobility and Victorian Era styling...
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...