Application for Joining the Server

Started by AmorSanguino, 28-03-2013

AmorSanguino

Name: Dakota

Roleplay Name: Azar the Terrarian

Players you already know on the on the server: None, but I'm hoping to meet some people once I get in. One of my friends is also submitting an application, so there's that.

Previous roleplay experience: Garry's Mod, DnD, and some other games similiar to DnD. Some superhero game, I can't remember what it was called. But I've been around role playing most of my life.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None. Just got started with Terraria and thought I'd give it a shot here. I'm down for learning a new group of people.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems to be one of the best ones out there, and I enjoy role-playing. I think I'll mesh well with the community as well.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes indeed.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Finding a weapon, because we all know you're going to run into enemies in a forest. Then try to find some sort of trail to take to a village to get some clothes and stuff. Rest up, you know.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
For sure. I would definitely keep a strong watch on his actions, the road, and whatever weapon I had acquired at that point.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Tell them the situation, and look around the wagon for any coins laying anywhere within reach. If I found any I'd give them up, and if I didn't I suppose the only thing to do would be to fight them.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Dude, I'd definitely sneak around and wait for one of the vendors to be distracted and grab every last tomato they have. If they have any dandelions I'd grab them as well. I've always wanted to try dandelion tea, and I'm sure my character would love it as well.

Frostee

Why did you make a new thread about an application when there is one. Hell, you got the code from that exact thread.

AmorSanguino

omg omg. My bad. I thought we were supposed to make a new thread. Idk if I can delete this but if I can I will.

Dungeon_Lord

Maybe there should be big bold red letters in the main thread that says "Don't Make A New Thread"
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

AmorSanguino

maybe you should be polite to my mistake

Knife_cz

Quote from: AmorSanguino on 28-03-2013
maybe you should be polite to my mistake
And maybe not when you can't read a few words.

AmorSanguino

maybe, but that generally makes you a dickhead.

Dungeon_Lord

Uh, I wasn't trying to be mean. I literally meant what I said. Assuming people are out to make you feel bad isn't a good tactic in life.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Knife_cz

Quote from: AmorSanguino on 28-03-2013
maybe, but that generally makes you a dickhead.
Roleplaying is about chat.
If you can't read, get the fuck out. Simple as that. I don't see what else you would do on the server if you can't even bother to read a few rules.