Aplication for joining the server

Started by saephin, 20-03-2013

saephin

Name: Sean

Roleplay Name: Saephin

Players you already know on the on the server: sadly i know of none, however in my friend group there may well be some i dont know

Previous roleplay experience: a large amount of dungeons and dragons and other face to face plays, a few forum roleplays.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have not played on a pure roleplay server, i'm looking to start with the best ;)

Why would you like to join our server: Seeing the details of this server on the internet, combined with the thriving homepage/forum

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have, it took a while

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes (but i doubt many say otherwise)

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I do, though grudgingly

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE     --for the purposes of this questionnaire i will be a paladin in fantasy medieval times--

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

immediately look around for any companions/items i had with me when i went to sleep, the lookout is going to get a damn good scolding. Upon realizing i am alone i would retreat to the nearest large clearing and make camp with my limited skills.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I would offer my consolation for any losses he has suffered and do my best to assure him that i am no bandit. then gratefully travel with him so long as he would take me.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Two prioritties: my own survival; i am not done leaving my mark on the world yet.
                      the betterment of my traveling companion; he has done me a kindness and i would dislike repaying him with death or loss of property.

the most likely actions? reveal i have no coin but intimidate the bandits enough to let the old man pass before anything begins.
                      once he has gone down the trail a ways, ATTACK! grapple a man with a sword first so as too turn the blade on his allies.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

without my possessions it would be difficult to find most work.
                                     i would retreat to the nearest church of my god to seek aid from my fellows.

Minion

saephin

Quote from: Minion on 20-03-2013
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/terraria-caphori-roleplay-server/((new))-caphori-password-application-thread/

This was stickied near the top of the forum you posted on. Please post there

my bad, this forum seems to work differently to those im used too.

lumberjackingHAM

Quote from: saephin on 20-03-2013
Name: Sean

Roleplay Name: Saephin

Players you already know on the on the server: sadly i know of none, however in my friend group there may well be some i dont know

Previous roleplay experience: a large amount of dungeons and dragons and other face to face plays, a few forum roleplays.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have not played on a pure roleplay server, i'm looking to start with the best ;)

Why would you like to join our server: Seeing the details of this server on the internet, combined with the thriving homepage/forum

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have, it took a while

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes (but i doubt many say otherwise)

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I do, though grudgingly

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE     --for the purposes of this questionnaire i will be a paladin in fantasy medieval times--

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

immediately look around for any companions/items i had with me when i went to sleep, the lookout is going to get a damn good scolding. Upon realizing i am alone i would retreat to the nearest large clearing and make camp with my limited skills.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I would offer my consolation for any losses he has suffered and do my best to assure him that i am no bandit. then gratefully travel with him so long as he would take me.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Two prioritties: my own survival; i am not done leaving my mark on the world yet.
                      the betterment of my traveling companion; he has done me a kindness and i would dislike repaying him with death or loss of property.

the most likely actions? reveal i have no coin but intimidate the bandits enough to let the old man pass before anything begins.
                      once he has gone down the trail a ways, ATTACK! grapple a man with a sword first so as too turn the blade on his allies.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

without my possessions it would be difficult to find most work.
                                     i would retreat to the nearest church of my god to seek aid from my fellows.

I don't know if a mod has reached your app yet, but i know off of what is here they are going to want you to make your rp more detailed. Just a hint.
Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera