gg HGN

Started by Spades_Neil, 10-02-2013

Spades_Neil

I could go on for paragraphs, but I won't. I do it too often and no one listens.

Anyone remember that thread I made a while back about the favor verses disfavor of HGN's administration? That was a sign things needed to change. They haven't. The same problem players are still here, and HGN is dead as a result.

But I digress. No rambling from me today. I'll let the community speak for its self. And for the record; no I did not organize this. I don't command this kind of influence.

ThY

Tom

From what I understand this is just mostly people who don't play here anymore anyway. With a couple of admins thrown in.

I seriously don't see how this will change anything bub.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Rook

Things have been giving way to the bad for a long time in HGN, it's been gradual but it's reached the breaking point.

Something needs to happen right now if there's any chance of it rising out of this.

Khorn

The problem I see is the lack of respect people have for each other.

It's gotten to a point where people smack talk anyone they feel like when they aren't around. People suck up to others for their own reasons.

No one respects anyone on HGN, same as any other community, there is no respect for admins or players. People just fucking around because it's funny.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 10-02-2013
The problem I see is the lack of respect people have for each other.

It's gotten to a point where people smack talk anyone they feel like when they aren't around. People suck up to others for their own reasons.

No one respects anyone on HGN, same as any other community, there is no respect for admins or players. People just fucking around because it's funny.

All of my yes.