Re: Mutant Moderator/Leadership application thread.

Started by Lucky Pig, 05-02-2013

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Lent23 on 05-02-2013
OOC Name:  Brandon Lent

Time spent with HGN: Two and a half - Three years (?)

Why you want to become Mutant Leader: Forum work is exponentially easy for me, and setting up simple rules is something that I can do. I can handle keeping track of a large amount of mutants. (Considering even the smallest donator gets control of a mutant) Keeping watch on when people get mutants and how they control their mutants is something that I could do. I may not necessarily be an admin, but I have a lot of people that can talk to me and solve any mutant issues that could rise up. I believe in the system ThY had, and he did it rather well, but I could see myself being the next cycle of "information holder" if you will, of the Mutant "sub-faction".

Mutant leader is something that I actually gave a little thought to when I saw ThY's name removed from the board and everything wiped. I have a few ideas that I would enjoy trying, though if given the chance, there would be a lot of feedback from other people, as this isn't just the mutant moderator's mutants; It's the entire server's mutants. Feedback is key to a good group, or "sub-faction"

Your qualifications(Both real world and online): I'm soon to graduate high school which means I'll have more time to put into mutants. I put a lot of time into roleplay and I can handle seriousness, while still having (Hopefully, in my opinion at least) a sense of humor.

What do you plan on doing with Mutants?: I hardly want to "control" the mutants, per say, more suitably keep a set of rules that mutants have to abide by. Mutants would control more like their game equivalents, and I would ensure that everybody follows an equal, lore-driven set of mutant regulations. I believe ThY has done most of the work right, but some things got a little out of hand sometimes in my opinion. (There are a few isolated incidents that I've clashed with ThY upon, but that isn't for here.)

Under me, the Mutants would go by a much more realistic set of guidelines. Mutants are flesh, and they will act like it. Bloodsuckers are essentially altered humans, tentacles mutated, allowing them to "Suck blood" as their name implies. They are not some "Super strong" beings, though they are clearly muscular as a human that works out and can hold Stalker's arms behind him (A feat that isn't especially impressive, though it is present in the Stalker games.) As for some of the other mutants, their advantages and disadvantages will essentially be equivalent to their real-game counterparts, with a bit more realism built in.

For an in-depth synopsis of my mutant layout, feel free to message me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lent23/) or the forums. I've thought at least somewhat through most of the things I forsee in the future if I was put in charge of Mutants, and a chance to handle the forum work and keep track of mutant would not go to waste.

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

I could've sworn you only ragequitted the community 1 or 2 days ago...