Traders tier applications

Started by Sharrock, 02-02-2013

Sharrock

Fill out the following format to request a move up in tiers.

Requirements.
-2 weeks play time
-Admin recommendation if moving up to Gun Runner or Armature.

Application.

Regular Trader
OOC Name -
IC Name -
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason.) -

Gunrunner / Armature Trader
OOC Name -
IC Name -
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason. 2 Paragraphs Minimum) -
Admin Recc -

|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Sharrock

OOC Name - Sharrock
IC Name - Rostik 'Ghost' Adrik
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason.) - I set up an agreement recently with the UKM for smuggling more goods into the zone for a price.

Fucking terrible. Accepted.

Started by Doomburger"

darkzerxx

OOC Name - Darkzerxx
IC Name - Dracovich 'Lion' Raka
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason.) -Made a deal with DUTY to buy their supply contacts and weapon smugglers.

ACCEPTED - Sharrock
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Gokiller

(For When you get back Shrrock)
OOC Name - |HGN| Rarr
IC Name -  'Niko'
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason.) - Made a deal with Duty to get access to their supplier for better weaponry and armour.

ACCEPTED - Sharrock

Sharrock

OOC Name - Sharrock
IC Name - Anchor
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason. 2 Paragraphs Minimum) - Anchor turned himself in to the military after
being targeted by them. He was going to use this to find a contact outside of the zone to find higher end equipment. During his transport out of the zone the transport truck was attacked by a group of veterans coming back to the zone. After the quick ambush they released Anchor and took him to a safer area and began talking. Anchor told them how he was a trader and was going out of the zone to try and find a higher end contact for armor so he could have the best. After having a brief chat the men told him they raided military vehicals regularly to steal equipment and send it back to a black market dealer who had access to very good equipment. After exchanging information Anchor contacted this dealer through his PDA figuring out what he could order. Anchor explained his position and what he was looking for the dealer accepted the agreement. Anchor returned back to his original location awaiting the order.
Admin Recc - Dark Scar.

Fucking god aweful. But thats the silly pooby story brando the commando gave you, so whatever Accepted ~Tomm

Started by Doomburger"

darkzerxx

OOC Name - Darkzerxx Or Black Fox
IC Name - Dracovich 'Lion' Raka
Reason you think you should move up in tiers(This can be an IC or OOC reason. 2 Paragraphs Minimum) -
While He waited on Crosshair to get back from his week long journey out of zone to find a dealer of out of country weaponry. Soon as cross made it back and gave lion the info on the new dealer. He was also giving the location of where he had to send cross or some other skilled vet to go and retrieve the weapons. along with having to charge extra on the new gun to cover the shipping charges. Now lion has access to it he can start offering new gear for veteran and master stalkers.

OCC: I've been a high class trader once before and know what prices work with guns and how to trade for a profit. I've been fairly active but have been low on funds so hoping that with new weapons I can make money to keep missions going.

Admin Recc - CC.

ACCEPTED - Sharrock
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Gokiller

OOC Name -  Rarr

IC Name - 'Niko'

After speaking to Anchor for around an hour and handing over a large sum of rubles, Anchor handed information about a gun runner who operates in the Zone. 'Niko' traveled out to meet the dealer and after a couple of days of negotiations, they seized  a deal. The deal was that Niko got access to some high tier weapons which only veterans and masters could afford. Niko traveled back to the sector and set up shop at the NC base awaiting orders for higher tier weapons.

OOC: Yea i've pretty active and i'm looking for higher tier weapons to sell to make some more profits to hand out some jobs which people ask for all the time.

Admin Recc - Dark Scar

ACCEPTED - Sharrock