Trader system / Rules.

Started by Sharrock, 02-02-2013

Sharrock

Rules

1.) No fighting unless needed(Which means - Don't go around picking fights. AND THATS ALL IT MEANS.)
2.) You can not sell a Berill, Seva, Skat, Exo without an admin authoriziation.
3.) You can not buy anything for yourself higher then mid-tier when it comes to fire arms.
Rules are still a WIP

Trader System.

We will be using a tier system for traders. It will go from tier 0 to tier 3 weapons, and tier 4 suits. It is explained below.

Ranks.

Novice Trader - This is a new trader. He has supplies for surviving and few weapons.(Tier 0) - Trial trader, 1 week period

Trader - This is a basic trader with access to everything a novice has and some more items to help you survive.(Tier 1)

Veteran Trader - He has been around for a while and has decent connections. He has access to quite a bit of weapons, suits, and items for survival.(Tier 2)

Gun Runner - He has some of the best connections in the zone. He has access to the best weapons money can buy.(Tier 3 weapons)

Armature - He has some of the best connections in the zone. He has access to the best armor money can buy.(Tier 3, 4 suits)

FACTION RULES

Factions may not sell berills or up unless they price them to what a normal trader would have to pay for them. You will NOT sell exos for 50K.

Moving up.

After tier 2 you will have to pick between Armature or Gun Runner. To move up in tiers you must have been a trader for 2 weeks. After this point you will post a small application to move up. If you are denied to move up in tiers you will have to wait 1 week before re-applying. To move up to Tier 3 weapons or tier 3-4 suits you must get a recommendation from an admin then apply.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on