Biggest scare in history

Started by SnakeTheFox, 10-12-2008

SnakeTheFox

I want to take this moment to personally thank Silver for being the scariest mothefucker this side of Elms Street when it comes to RP Bloodsucker'ing.

I'll basically tell this short story from my POV. None of this is exaggerated and it's times like these I wish Gmod had a Battlefield 2-esque auto-capture for video.

I'm in my small shanty house, near the spawn point, when I hear screams. I shut door on my house and hid for like a minute before popping out, and looking directly to my left I see a Merc running from a Bloodsucker (Silver). I ready my Makarov, and the Merc guy knew what I was doing and sidestepped and I fired a couple rounds into the Bloodsucker before he disappeared, then reappeared to my left. This is when an epic chase starts, with him running behind trees and flawlessly reappearing behind other trees 20 feet away, in seconds.

10 minutes later, after I get split up from the Merc, and begin exploring for other people (I'm scared shitless IRL at this time). I hear a scream again and turn 3 feet to my left and jump into the basement of a small building. I sit there for a minute, before I see a skull and other body parts fall down the hole. I jump out, and run again. I run into two more guys, and we make a long journey across the map fighting Silver as he teleports around, throws bodies at us, and general scary shit.

Eventually I get split up in the commotion after a 5 minute hold-out inside a building with the other 2 guys, and I run into a scout for the local Merc base. He sees the bloodstalker and we both start running. We run into a building with 2 stories, shut the door, take a moments rest; then I walk up the stairs, and BOOM, there's silver. Pops out and I literally shit myself raw IRL. Me and the Merc run out, and make it to the Merc base (inhabited by like 4 other guys who probably didn't even know Silver was a bloodsucker) and we all take up positions, and after a lot of screams and body parts falling from the sky, he appears, we shoot him, he lets out a final scream, and boom, game over.

You really needed to be there. I've never had so much fun in Stalker RP before.
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

RAPTOR

Haha i got the final Blow into him :D
All i heard was a Scream then he hit Sturmeh im like AAAAAHHH!! pumping bullets and i just see the corpse laying there im like......YEAH!!!!
I chill quite often.

Thtb

Nice, thanks for the story ;)

RENCAMO

Allow me to show you what I did.

Running faster and dogging the Bloodsucker with A VSS Vintorez = :gun_bandana: :2guns: :Dying-Soldier:
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."

MattyK

Silver, yesterday at the encounter at the ruined lab, you made me shit BRICKS by popping up infront of me.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Sickness

Sounds fun, wish I was there, but I was busy these last few days.. But yeah the bloodsucker scream scares the shit out of me, especially when you don't even expect it.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Silver Knight

Sickness, your next on my list, thanks Snake :P I love scaring the shit out of you folks !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Rico

...this makes me happy :boat:

Cobra

I never get scared..... Never.... :shifty:

Sickness

Quote from: Silver Knight Sickness, your next on my list, thanks Snake :P I love scaring the shit out of you folks !
Thanks for warning me now I will be ready :P
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

RENCAMO

I'll admit.
For anyone who was in Ventrillo at the time heard me going
"OH MY GOD, BLOODSUCKER! NO, FUCK OFF! BLOODSUCKERRRRRRRR!"
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."