My apologies

Started by deviatedArtistic, 03-01-2013

deviatedArtistic

So I apologize for posting this here but I couldn't very well post it on the original thread 'cause there was no "reply" button on it so I will start it here I guess?

Name:[/size]DaveRoleplay Name:Dane DarkanPlayers you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:DnD, Random roleplays with friends
What servers have you played on, and how long:None, Usually did single playerWhy would you like to join our server:I need a server to play on and a Roleplaying server is even more preferedHave you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:AyeDo you agree to follow the rules?:AyeWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:-Nods-ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):-You wake up and look around. Noticing that you have no tools you move to find the nearest sharp rock. Failing to do so you decide to make your own, grabbing two separate rocks and sharpening one. You use the sharpened rock to start collecting bark from a nearby tree. Maybe with this you can advance to start making shelter-Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)-You look at the man with a worried yet distrustful look. You have made a nice living here in the woods and you wouldn't wish to leave it but some supplies would be nice, no matter how you were to get it, It would be necessary. You grab your sword, just in case, and throw a nod to the old man as you hop to the front of his wagon. You make yourself comfortable for the long journey ahead-After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):-You look at the bandits with a look of distaste. You grant them the offer of either letting you pass or their death, you show them easily that you do not tend to lie when it comes to these things and they allow your passage You sigh in relief at not having to have had to kill, though you know that if it had come down to it you would have- You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
-Luckily, though you don't have any gold you do happen to have some of your leathers on you and,
in the unlikely chance that doesn't get you food to eat you have a particular ability that allows
you to be able to hunt. If you have to spare some food in exchange for money than that's fineby you... just so long as you have /something/ to eat and some money to tide you through the
time in this odd world. You walk to the nearest shop keeper and ask for either a trade or a job.
Everyone knows money is everything, Don't they?-

TicoGX

Well, I don't blame you for posting this here. When the password application thread reopens you should repost it there.

Ragolution

Jesus christ caphori get your shit together

deviatedArtistic

Thank you guys for understanding and not sending millions of hate my way, I will most certainly make sure to repost it whenever they get it fixed... But hey at least it's out there right?

deviatedArtistic

Alright it is posted where it needs to be. Wish me luck.

JRParadox

This thread is now pointless as the proper application is up, sent to the scrapyard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.