Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! HyperGaming Network! - 2012

Started by Silver Knight, 23-12-2012

Silver Knight

It feels like only yesterday i was writing this for 2011 and yet another year has passed and we are still here, beaten back alittle by gmod 13 but never the less still standing strong. It's been a interesting year and sadly we have dropped two gmod servers but who knows what the future holds.

I am developing a new script and if you have not already tried it and became a tester, you should, it's coming along great and i hope to have it out by the end of new year as a open alpha. Merry Christmas and a happy new year folks! I hope 2013 is a better year for us overall and that the worlds not set to end just yet with a possible Wh40k server ahead or maybe another project to go with SRP once it's back up on it's feet.

[spoiler=WorldScript2 Pictures]

[/spoiler]

Thank you and enjoy Xmas and the new year!

--Last.Exile and the HyperGaming Network Team.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kTYdkdOKVaU&autoplay=1

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

ThY

merry christmas. wonder if we will get an awards thread this year

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

SGT-Spartans

You need to throw up the SRP beta so that we can celebrate new years on it! Every new years I get on if I can, for about 30 minutes and disco rave party.

Or just throw up any server that we can celebrate on.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive