Currently working on sounds

Started by Bagelz, 10-12-2008

Bagelz

NO These are NOT custom sounds, I'm ripping sounds from SOC and CS, converting them into MP3, and combining them and leaving seperate versions for the server. AS of now, i have

All the guitar songs.
All the background music
The bandits, freedom, DUTY, Clear Sky, and Barkeeps music.
Harmonica music.
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER, All the bar sounds.
Miscellaneous sounds such as kitchen sounds, radio chatter, and lots of other stuff.

Please provide names or descriptions of sounds you want. AND NO i do not make custom sounds.

Cobra

Do you make custom sounds?

(Awesome I have a guitar pack with all the guitar songs on them look for it on filefront and here are some stalker themes that have dark atmospheres we might wanna use...)

http://stalker.filefront.com/files/Stalker/Shadow_of_Chernobyl/Media/Audio/Fan_Music;10563

Bagelz

Quote from: cobra Do you make custom sounds?

(Awesome I have a guitar pack with all the guitar songs on them look for it on filefront and here are some stalker themes that have dark atmospheres we might wanna use...)

http://stalker.filefront.com/files/Stalker/Shadow_of_Chernobyl/Media/Audio/Fan_Music;10563

Hehe got em all. Got all the Guitar Songs from Clear Sky and SOC, and got the stalker themes. But nah sorry I don't do custom sounds.

Tunddruff

heheh if you could rip the sounds, you would think you could rip the maps too T.T

Cobra

I was kidding about the custom sounds I was being sarcastic lol...

Bagelz

Quote from: Tunddruff heheh if you could rip the sounds, you would think you could rip the maps too T.T

Hmm I can check, but Im not sure how that works.

Bagelz

Alright...welp the sounds are done, I'm working with Silver Knight as to what goes where, and who will be using what

Cobra

A
Quote from: Vityaz You cannot rip the maps, whole different engine, different props, different everything. It's not possible.

This is VERY possible it would just take lots of work so never say something is impossible.. For instance someone Ported all of the STALKER buildings on to ARMA engine.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Vityaz You cannot rip the maps, whole different engine, different props, different everything. It's not possible.

Copy map vertexes, past in hammer? O.o i dunno if that would work, but it would be AMAZING if we could. T.T Only if...