Re: [[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Lokkii, 02-12-2012

Lokkii

Name: Ian Finley[/size]Roleplay Name: AeoklonPlayers you already know on the on the server: No onePrevious roleplay experience: Minecraft RP servers, DOTA, Gmod, M&B: Warband RPWhat servers have you played on, and how long: I have played on too many RP servers to count, and I do not remember many of the namesWhy would you like to join our server: It seems to be a very well kept community, and I really enjoy the servers that actually have their own world.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course.Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I will if I have to, but I would really prefer not to.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Aeoklon wakes up dazed in an obviously very large forest. He has never been here before, yet remembers his survival training his father taught him. He looks for animals and small plants, which are signs of water, and rushes toward a herd of deer to discover a lake of water.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) After many days of surviving off of mushrooms and assorted herbs, Aeoklon stumbles across a small road. He lets out a loud yell, excited to finally find a sign of civilization, He hunkers down the side of the road, and builds a small encampment, and waits.
After a few hours, a man in a cart slowly move across the road, and Aeoklon runs in front of the cart, which makes the man come to a screeching halt.
"Hello, sir!" Aeoklon says as he runs to the side of the cart." You wouldn't happen to have a spare seat around, would you?"
The man looks worried, and stumbles out "I-I already paid you y-yesterday, can't I just get to the town safely this time?"
Aeoklon is confused, but then figures out that the man thinks he is a bandit. "Ah, you must have me confused with a pathetic, back-stabbing scum pile of a bandit. As you, see I am unarmed, and only wish to get to the next town."
The old man takes some time to think it over, and finally lets Aeoklon in, on the condition that he doesn't do anything tricky.
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
"Oi!" A man yells from down the road, "Pull over, we have Longbows pointed right at ya!"
The old man looks incredibly worried, and slowly pulls over, and a dirty looking man runs to the side.
"Alright, you old bag, time to pay up. I feel 10 coins should do it this time," the bandit says.
The man shakily tosses the coins over, and the bandit looks at Aeoklon.
"You too, scrawny! Pay up!" He yells.
Aeoklon says nothing, but simply nudges the old man, and the old man slips some coins into his hand.
"Here you go." Aeoklon says as he hands the coins over, "May we pass now?"
The bandit takes to time to look us over, and grunts, and the old man rushes away. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) As they arrive in the city, Aeoklon thanks the man, to which to old man just shrugs and continues onto the next town.
After a few hours of running around, Aeoklon starts getting hungry, realizing he forgot to ask the old man for some money for food. He asks a commoner for the way to the town's marketplace, and rushes over there.
After searching around, he sees an extremely crowded stall, to which he makes his way to the back of. There, he finds a butcher chopping food, and Aeoklon approaches with his hands up, showing he is unarmed vs the butchers massive cleaver.
"Good afternoon, sir, I have been stranded in the forest nearby and I am extremely hungry. May I please work here for some
The butcher looks wary, but allows Aeoklon to finish his shipment of meat, and in return Aeoklon gets a leg of lamb. Aeoklon accepts, and then looks at the cart nearby, full of meat.
Aeoklon soon regrets agreeing to finish the ENTIRE shipment, but just sighs and gets to work. After many hours of toiling over the table, Aeoklon finishes the last of the beef, and proceeds to the front of the stall.
"Hello again, sir, it is I, Aeoklon, the many you promised a leg of lamb to finish your work. I am here to collect my payment." He says.
"Alrighty, here you go," The butcher hands him the leg, "But don't be goin' 'round tellin yer friends I'm handin out lamb."
And with his meal, Aeoklon proceeds to a tavern to eat his bounty. After this he finds work with the inkeeper to get him a room, and Aeoklon rests for the coming day.

bastidon

Post in the proper place. Mods hate this stuff.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Syndraell

What is it with people and butchering the format?

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.