Easily accessible content that can be easily added

Started by Tom, 25-11-2012

Tom

The title is pretty self explanatory post SWEPs or player models or models that could be rigged and made into stalker models, no one really prompted me to do this I just kinda did it in the admin room a while ago and it kinda fizzled out stupidly.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125224

This SWEP pack has a G3A1 we can use
An unscoped Sig 550
OTs-33 Penarch
and an AK-47           All of these do want plz

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130339

H&K .45 Compact cause why not

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129159

CZ-75

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=131531

SVU was in the games add this nao

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=112156

Has a better model than our current L85

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126759

SR-3 Vikhr and an unscoped VAL

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

nKe

Steven :D

Frostee

Silver Knight

Monarch Butterfly Hatch

A person with a skill is born in HGN.

Quote from: Steven :D on 25-11-2012
why do we need more guns

You asked for them.. many times in the past.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gonztah

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Steven :D

Quote from: SilverKnight on 26-11-2012
Monarch Butterfly Hatch

A person with a skill is born in HGN.

Quote from: Steven :D on 25-11-2012
why do we need more guns

You asked for them.. many times in the past.
Nobody listened before, why start now?

Paintcheck

CZ 75 do want.

Why are people complaining about sweps? It takes no effort to add them and all of those guns aren't tacticool American guns that make no sense in the Zone. The SVU is actually IN STALKER as is the USP and the CZ 75 is just awesome. What's to complain about?

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

Yes to Siminov's weapons, but we would have to make the weapons compatible with SRP ammo (which might not be hard, I dunno') although I'm not sure if they have a world view model. Okay they have one.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucky Pig

Lent23

"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

lolKieck

Taken from Lent's Spetsnaz Link.
From left to right we can use it like this - Rookie, Rookie Gasmask, no idea if that one should be used, ZSU/Military grunt, no idea, no idea.

Tom

Could headhack those heads to other bodies
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 26-11-2012
I can headhack the gasmask on the spetsnaz model pack onto the "grunt armor" in my previous post.

Tom

The gasmask would be cool to put on Stalkers and the benie one too, maybe hack the benie onto citizen heads and- Wait just headhack citizen rebel heads for that, but maybe hack the beret off recolor it duty colors and make anouther one thats Military green colors, put a Duty patch on the Duty color'd one and a military patch on the military colored one, hell maybe even a Freedom varient if Romka wants one.
Oh boy.

Otto

Quote from: lolKieck on 26-11-2012

Taken from Lent's Spetsnaz Link.
From left to right we can use it like this - Rookie, Rookie Gasmask, no idea if that one should be used, ZSU/Military grunt, no idea, no idea.

jesus christ, people that actually look somewhat realistic??

these please

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 26-11-2012
I can headhack the gasmask on the spetsnaz model pack onto the "grunt armor" in my previous post.
The spetsnaz model looks good by itself, in my opinion there is no need for extra headhacking and such, unless you want to give it a balaclava.

Lent23

Quote from: lolKieck on 27-11-2012
The spetsnaz model looks good by itself, in my opinion there is no need for extra headhacking and such, unless you want to give it a balaclava.
I mean taking the spetsnaz gas mask and placing it over the flak jacket model in my initial post. Your wording is sort of confusing me, but I meant headhacking http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=73180975 this model to have that mask.

Gonztah

inb4 they're all made into donator models.

lolKieck

Quote from: Gonztah on 27-11-2012
lol

Quote from: Lent23 on 27-11-2012
I mean taking the spetsnaz gas mask and placing it over the flak jacket model in my initial post. Your wording is sort of confusing me, but I meant headhacking http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=73180975 this model to have that mask.
Stalker models are, sorry to say that, bloody awful when compared with call of doodee models.

Lent23

Quote from: Gonztah on 27-11-2012
lol

Quote from: Lent23 on 27-11-2012
Stalker models are, sorry to say that, bloody awful when compared with call of doodee models.
It's just a headhack on the model, it's not really going to be a difficult thing, or it won't look bad.

Tom

Your flak jacket model is just a Berill color'd funny.
Oh boy.

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 27-11-2012
Your flak jacket model is just a Berill color'd funny.
Which is the same thing as they do in the actual STALKER games. That's why the texture fits so perfectly.