Worth buying a PS3?

Started by Allmostfunny, 06-06-2009

Bradrox244

just upgrade you computer insted ps3 and 360 go outdated so quick
but on the otherhand cheaper
Freedom For life

Wellington

Yeah upgrading your pc is always the way to go. After all who wants to use a gamepad to play FPS games with? I tried it compared to my keyboard and mouse and I was appalled at the lack of precision. MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FTW!

Allmostfunny

Quote from: Wellington on 11-07-2009
Yeah upgrading your pc is always the way to go. After all who wants to use a gamepad to play FPS games with? I tried it compared to my keyboard and mouse and I was appalled at the lack of precision. MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FTW!

i just think that Pc is a much better FPS "console" what ever you can aim better with the mouse and its fucking impossible TO PLAY HALO 3 ON EXBAX!!!! it sucks... but killzone is never relleased to pc

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Allmostfunny

Computer is Maxed out. cost mez fortune. i started using waterbottles instead of glasses but SRSLY WHY CANT THEY RELLEASE THE FUCKING GAME FOR THE GOD DAMN PC >:(((( HUHUHUUUU *CRIES* B?????????H?H?????UUUUUHUHUHUHUHUU

Allmostfunny

btw THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE POST ON GAY VAMP CASTLE HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! FUCKING OWNAGE DOOOODZ!!!

klp4

Hell yeah! Best console ever
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Toxin

Its worth it. Ps3 you got free online and you got Ps3 Home is tight as fuck. Worrtth it

Wannabe Taco

IZ NOT WORTHZ IT ...

Wellington

Well if you EVER plan on buying a Blu-ray player, I'd say getting a ps3. Most Blu-ray players are over $299...

Pawx

I would just get the PS3, breaks less often then the Xbox 360 :/

Akira

Look at the damn date...
on: 06. of June 2009
Guys, seriously...

Mangoman

if you wnt to spend 400 bucks.