Worth buying a PS3?

Started by Allmostfunny, 06-06-2009

Allmostfunny

Well.. i wanted to buy Killzone 2 for PC :D but it came out for the PS3 system :((((( .... now inFAMOUS is released for ps3 and ive seen peoplez playing it and it Seems really fucking funny :()
so is it worth wasting 599$ just for fun to play those 2 games :/ maybe uncharted 2 maybe if i had it and it came out :D!. but what do ya think?

Silver Knight

Killzone 2 kinda blows.. its like.. cod4 cept slightly more futureistic... never heard of infamous.. i have a ps3 but barely use it... im a PC person, and PC Gaming is where it's at !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

~Ness~

I have a PS3. I love it. BUY ONE RIGHT NOW! I'VE HAD 2 XBOXS! BOTH BROKE WITHIN A MONTH! DAMN RED RINGS!

*rage ness is gone*

Yeah. PS3s are better than Xbox360s. Its much better, and better games as well.

InTOx

Quote from: Ness Tea on 06-06-2009
I have a PS3. I love it. BUY ONE RIGHT NOW! I'VE HAD 2 XBOXS! BOTH BROKE WITHIN A MONTH! DAMN RED RINGS!

*rage ness is gone*

Fan boy.

Xbox360's dont suck. ive had mine for 1.5years and its nearly always on. Has never broken never had red ring. The new version of the xbox360 are better than the old ones. Whoever says that xbox360 is shit is wrong. I cant see how u can see they is better games. Most of the big games are on both platforms not just ps3, name me one good game that is good on ps3 that isnt on xbox360 except LBP.

I dont believe you brought 2 xbox360's in a month and they  both RROD'D because you could just send it off to M$ to get a replacement.

PS3 and XBOX360 are both equally good consoles.

*rant over*

If you want to buy a ps3 go ahead, its a good console plus u get the inbuilt function of a blu-ray player :)

itsjustguy

OMG GET ps2 ITS EP1C ER RAWR RAWR RAWR XBOX AND PS3 SUCKS !!!
*troll mode off*
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Silver Knight

Quote from: intox on 07-06-2009

*rage ness is gone*

Fan boy.

Xbox360's dont suck. ive had mine for 1.5years and its nearly always on. Has never broken never had red ring. The new version of the xbox360 are better than the old ones. Whoever says that xbox360 is shit is wrong. I cant see how u can see they is better games. Most of the big games are on both platforms not just ps3, name me one good game that is good on ps3 that isnt on xbox360 except LBP.

I dont believe you brought 2 xbox360's in a month and they  both RROD'D because you could just send it off to M$ to get a replacement.

PS3 and XBOX360 are both equally good consoles.

*rant over*

If you want to buy a ps3 go ahead, its a good console plus u get the inbuilt function of a blu-ray player :)

God Of War
Metal Gear Solid
and more ;)

~Ness~

I didn't buy both my XBOX360s in a month. I meant to say, that they both broke within a month.

HockeyMaster195

SIlver, Metal Gear series is coming to XBOX. So there.

Silver Knight

Quote from: HockeyMaster195 on 07-06-2009
SIlver, Metal Gear series is coming to XBOX. So there.

Greedy American Faggots want there hands in everything..

Nex

three words; crumpets and tea.

lololololololol

~Ness~

HEY! THATS WHAT I SAY! >.<

Alek Kenenday

Ravanger

YOU WANT TO SUCKA MY COCKZZ..BRING IT ONZZ BITCH......FUCK BIGFOOT..>OHHHHH DICK BIG FAT DONKEY DICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Allmostfunny

Quote from: Silver Knight on 06-06-2009
Killzone 2 kinda blows.. its like.. cod4 cept slightly more futureistic... never heard of infamous.. i have a ps3 but barely use it... im a PC person, and PC Gaming is where it's at !
i play cod 4 on my pc cause im used to play shooters on my PC because i hate playing with controlled but INfamous seems SO FUCKING GOOD!!

Allmostfunny

*rage ness is gone*

i have Jasper ship in mine 100% free from the chance of getting red ring of death :P

ThY

Look,
PS3 FACTS

SLIGHLY BETTER GRAPHIX
MORE POWERFULL SYSTEM AND CONSOLE
MORE EXPENSIVE (;P)
FREQUENT UPDATES
XBOX FACTS:

MORE POPULAR GAMES
MORE THINGS TO DO

And i do have a ps3 btw. ;)

rawrmon

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................
rawr.

Akira

More PS3 facts:

You can make a computer out of it using Linux Yellow Dog
You can use WLAN without any seperate adapters
You don't need to pay monthly to use the Playstation-Network

More XBox 360 facts:

Killing discs
No free XBox Live usage
Seperate WLAN adapter needed (expensive)

Nex

fap to your shit console more, amirite?

PC > *, and always has :>

deluxulous

PS3:
Pros:
Extremely good graphics.
Playstation Network is great.
Blu-Ray disc player.
For "mature" audiences.
Cons:
Not very many good games out.
Very pricey.
I've heard it overheats quite a bit.

Xbox360:
Pros: Great graphics, low resolutions can fuck things up a bit though.
Lots of good games for it.
Xbox Live has many useful features.
Not too expensive. (Xbox 360 Arcade was around $199 I think.)
Cons:
XBL costs money, but not that much. I think it was around $80 a year.
Little kids LOVE to whine on the mic, it doesnt matter what game you play.

I prefer the Xbox, because, well, I own one. I've never owned a PS3, nor have I played it.

Wii: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU FUCKING FANBOY

Nex

Quote from: PistolKid on 25-06-2009
Cons:
XBL costs money, but not that much. I think it was around $80 a year.
Actually, it's around $50 :R

rawrmon

I'd still pick the PC.
Extremly high costs, more usage, FREE GAMES AND APPLICATIONS.
:L
rawr.

Zen

I think it is worth buying one

Ravanger

PS3 HAS AIDS...So buy it what are you waiting for.

Wellington

OMG calm down fanboys! Can't we just agree pc gaming pwns all consoles (unless a console has an uber 1337 game not available for pc).