Re: SRP: Economy Discussion (Because it needs its own spot)

Started by Tom, 24-11-2012

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn

I seem to have a rather difficult way to explain things to people. In general, I can't communicate well, on the same level as most people.

StickyWicket

I don't want to sound frank, but, did you ever consider to maybe stop posting in till you've thought out what you're going to post for a while?

Khorn

Quote from: StickyWicket on 24-11-2012
I don't want to sound frank, but, did you ever consider to maybe stop posting in till you've thought out what you're going to post for a while?

That's not my issue, I speak differently to people in real life too. And this is not the place for that discussion.

Khorn

What are you people smoking? I haven't suggested anything about solving gear hoarding at all?

Not since Ace told everyone we were off topic. I was just making a comment.

You people suck at comprehension.

Ragolution

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 30-11-2012
Quote from: Jake on 30-11-2012
Quote from: Tom on 30-11-2012
Not necessarily relevant to the topic but relevant to the economy
Drop the damn price of the Mosin and add a scoped version you want to know why?
I went around and looked at prices for Mosins in America at least. . . They never went as high as 260 dollars (8000 rubles) at most it got to like 100 dollars or so (3000 Rubles) and was as cheap as 50 dollars (1500 rubles)
Add a scoped version of it cause

If we follow that logic then we should raise the price of the exoskeleton to over a dozen million rubles. The swep is surprisingly balanced, yet effective, which is why it has a high price. Mosin doesn't need any changes.

Except if you took it into a STK fight you'd get your shit knocked in.

l2p scrub
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway