Day Z Roleplay server

Started by vatovie, 20-11-2012

Khorn

Rules never really stop anyone.

vatovie

If that's true why do rules exist. The reason rules work is because they are enforced and we have admins for that.

INA7HAN

Hello all I'm an Inactive HGNer and vatovie think of all the crimes in the world that can't or aren't stopped by police because that's exactly what's going to happen on server. Some people will be punished or banned if an admins on but when admins are off all hell breaks loose, admins can't be on 24/7 so fuckwits don't fuck everything up in a day.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Knife_cz

Stop posting already.

vatovie

It is true they can do what they want when the admins aren't on but that is true for pretty much any game. Also you can lock a sever so you need a password to log in. You can't deny an idea because people will do bad things. If you used thta logic then none of the roleplay servers would be up. Also it can be a game other than DayZ I have said many times this is more a asking for a zombie survival roleplay. I'm just using DayZ as an example.

SGT-Spartans

Arma is a bad RP engine. It lacks immersive gameplay and we have no developers for the engine.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Khorn

Not like you really need anything but the engine to RP.

I'd be fine with just using it as a Military Scenario RP. Just get a group together and try to complete a mission while roleplaying or something.