Release Abby Stone logs?

Started by Steven :D, 11-11-2012

Should we disclose Abby Stone's logs as an example of what we do not tolerate?

Yes.
20 (76.9%)
No.
3 (11.5%)
I don't know.
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Steven :D

I'm tempted to post logs of her previous shenanigans as an example of what NOT to roleplay on the server. I'll let you guys decide if I should, seeing as though I want to discourage people from continuing to do so, as each offence will stack with your previous offense.

CAMaera

I'm going to say that this is a good idea. Not that anyone needs reminding on the topic, or what is bad(As it's common sense) in terms of roleplay. It really would be good idea though, as it's a commonly unknown rule.

Syndraell

Do it.

I can feel everyone who reads it JRParadox wreathing in pain and horror already.

{You can do it, just expect my pit of shame to secure my lack of returning}

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

INA7HAN

Quote from: James Almasy on 12-11-2012
Do it.

I can feel everyone who reads it JRParadox wreathing in pain and horror already.

{You can do it, just expect my pit of shame to secure my lack of returning}
Don't do it we want Hex back :(
Also it's easy to show logs of Abby and how not to roleplay without showing logs of her cybering is it not? I mean all her roleplay was pure fail. I think it will give the server a bad impression when you start posting logs of her roleplay over months and months as this will make all the admins look bad in the fact they couldn't control Abby, nor did they ban her earlier.
All in all this seems like it will bring more problems than solve them. People know what cybering is and using logs of it won't stop people from being bad roleplayers, and could also keep people clear of the server.
I suggest locking this thread and burning it would be a good idea, why this was even suggested in the first place is beyond me. Abby's been banned she's gone (for good hopefully) why can't the drama she caused just be forgotten instead of it being brought up all the time? It makes Caphori look really bad when most of the forum activity and posts are on topics about Abby.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

SavvySavage

I would give my first born for those logs to be released. Despite the mental scarring in the past when I used to play; the lols would be worth it. I vote Aye.
<}-Good and Evil, Virtue and Vice. They go hand in hand, yet are ever different in their meaning.-{>
<}-It boils down to if you're unlucky enough to ever be cast into either side of the eternal war of The Righteous and The Wrongful.-{>
<}-So disregard both sides.., and just destroy anything that dares to confront you.-{>

Ragolution

D33tly

Gib logs, will lul.

Crow793

aroniea

Yersh sir. I just wanna see this for lulz

ElInventor

Dunno who was abby, but I have curiosity.

Ragolution