Re: [KZRI] Suggestions and Complaints

Started by lolKieck, 26-08-2011

lolKieck

I see Rebel on the roster (he left, so...). It'd be awesome if you'd actually update the roster.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

lolKieck

Buy artifacts from stalkers and for a normal price (Fireball for 200 RU, come on) and stop being cheapskates. I don't know, play on Ecologists, paycheck farm, ask admins for funds/donations.
And get active for gods sake.

INA7HAN

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-12-2011
Buy artifacts from stalkers and for a normal price (Fireball for 200 RU, come on) and stop being cheapskates. I don't know, play on Ecologists, paycheck farm, ask admins for funds/donations.
I try to be active when i can. I also buy artifacts for reasonable prices i usually pay 1000 RU for a fireball

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

lolKieck

Quote from: INA7HAN on 23-12-2011
I try to be active when i can. I also buy artifacts for reasonable prices i usually pay 1000 RU for a fireball
It's okay then, but from what I'm hearing, A CERTAIN ECOLOGIST says that everything is too common and pays ridiculously low prices for items.

Steven :D

Ecos like me and give me 3000 per artifact :>

lolKieck

Oh yeah, and what happened to the money Darkzer hoarded from other Ecologists? Oh, right, he bought himself a SEVA and a G36.
Typical Prof. Star. And to be honest I'd prefer Blake, because then at least Ecologist board was eye-candy.

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 23-12-2011
Oh, right, he bought himself a SEVA and a G36.
its for protection because an adamant bunker is not enough
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Quote from: INA7HAN on 23-12-2011
It's okay then, but from what I'm hearing, A CERTAIN ECOLOGIST says that everything is too common and pays ridiculously low prices for items.
Yep, that "certain ecologist" is buying for low prices, it woulda helped if he was atleast active.

Szenti

Quote from: Jake on 23-12-2011
Oh, right, he bought himself a SEVA and a G36.
its for protection because an adamant bunker is not enough
What about hiring mercenaries to protect you? I always did that..With my ecologist, and with my trader...

INA7HAN

If an admin can supply the money to make a PBG. Who would like to make a merc group which protects the ecologist bunker like in COP? Only problem is i have no money at all currently so i couldn't pay the mercs yet. But it would make good rp if ecologists had jerk like mercs guarding bunker and helping ecologists go out on missions etc. All the group would need is the name something like 'Ecologist Mercenaries' or something like that. If a admin comes on to keep the mercs on there toes, the admin could spawn some zombies to attack like in Yantar in CS.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Dug

The Outcasts will gladly sign up for this job. That's my mercenary group.
All you need is cash now friend ;D

jaik

Quote from: Dug on 23-12-2011
The Outcasts will gladly sign up for this job. That's my mercenary group.
All you need is cash now friend ;D

Outcasts used to be eco-mercs during my lead, nothing wrong with them if you pay up well.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

darkzerxx

I have read the complaints and I have already started making changes. I will say that I am talking to multiple people and trying the best I can atm to get eco's to become self functioning again.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

StickyWicket

I wanted to make this clear:

Ecologists' main purpose is to further the world's knowledge about anything relating towards the Zone and use it for the greater good of humanity. That includes studying mutants, anomalies, artifacts, and other phenomena. They use their funds to complete experiments they have come up with, using their limited cash wisely. Unlike traders, which buy artifacts so they can sell them to the outside world for a profit. Just because you  ecologists have the money to buy all the artifacts in the world and then cash them in, doesn't mean that you should. Ecologists make their money by being active, traders make their money from trading.

Now, don't get me wrong, when you need a certain artifact in order to make an experiment, that's when you should be paying for one. But, if you don't have anything in mind for the artifacts stalkers have, leave them to the traders.