The Wow server

Started by Afrobackup, 31-05-2009

Afrobackup

(First i'd like to say that my other account is a bit fucked at the moment so i made a reserve account.)

Yes, thats right, HGN got a Wow server.

Ive been working on it for a week now and its finally operational.
The only major bug at the moment is that the webpage wont start up (You need it to make an account).
So if you want to be a part of the server you will have to either ask me or Silver for the moment.

This server is at the moment Blizz Like, no fun server (but we might add more realms later)

At the moment we also got 5 GM's, so until the server keeps a good stream of players we may add more.

Thats all for now, hope to see you in the server :P

InTOx

QuoteThe only major bug at the moment is that the webpage wont start up (You need it to make an account).

This bug has been fixed by me, it was caused because there was already an apache instance running on the server - one that i setup before for all my sa-mp shit

Creeding

And we want more relms why? it would only thin out our numbers.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Zaki

Creeding has a point. Only one realm should do.

deluxulous

I'd say 2 realms at the most.

Turnkey

1 realm, We need to fill it up.
We need like 200-400 people to barely fill out the world.

Creeding

Indeed. im going o  be invtieing a load of freinds, so open the flood gates soon.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Turnkey

Yea I have alot of friends who want to join too.

deluxulous

Kirill wants to join.  :shifty:

Nex

Quote from: PistolKid on 10-06-2009
Kirill wants to join.  :shifty:
Kirill can go fuck himself :D

Creeding

....The server sucks. It lagges to much. Avrage ms is 2000 and i have goodist intranet. So there!

deluxulous

Quote from: Creeding on 11-06-2009
....The server sucks. It lagges to much. Avrage ms is 2000 and i have goodist intranet. So there!
Goodist intranet, huh.

I GET 64MS!

woot.