MAP SUGGESTION THREAD - With Chart

Started by Silver Knight, 09-12-2008

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Well this thread is fairly obvious, You post your idea's and Suggestions but in a application format. You can discuss idea's people submit here.

Gaming Name:
Plott on Graph (If map Specific. A1, B2 etc)
Base Idea: (Mutant infested Swamp, Trainwreck)
Media: (Images, Layout etc)
Idea in Detail:
Any Other Comments:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MattyK

Gaming Name: MattyK
Plott on Graph (If map Specific. A1, B2 etc) A-C 1-4.
Base Idea: (Mutant infested Swamp, Trainwreck) Anomaly-ridden Swamp.
Media: (Images, Layout etc) Err...?
Idea in Detail: A large swamp, grass high enough that you don't see everything in the immediate area, and maybe some fog?
Any Other Comments: None at the moment.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Rohok

Well, over Vent and in game I believe someone already heard my observation about blocky buildings, and I assume that's already on the list, so I'll move on:

Gaming Name: Rohok Teyar
Plot on Graph: E2 (Really, I don't care where this goes)
Base Idea: How about an underground science lab.
Media: None
Idea in Detail: This may already be in the works, but I can't take that chance. I was thinking of some dark, spooky underground science facility that could be used for multiple purposes. Perhaps like a bunker, or something of the sort. Also, I had the idea that it would be connected to the sewer in some way. This would allow people to use it as a hideout, a mission, maybe some horror-mutant RP, and maybe just as a silly ole science lab
Any Other Comments: Doesn't have to be large.

Plot on Graph: One of the bottom squares
Base Idea: Military Cordon
Media: None
Idea in Detail: The base idea speaks for itself. Some kind of fence lining the very bottom of the map, with a Military Cordon in the dead center. This would allow someone to block off the bottom of map (Rather, make it flow), and add some RP potential. With maybe a small little Military outpost just inside of the Cordon.
Any Other Comments: There needs to be some things lining the map. Such as trees, rocks, or fences to hide the seam and make the map flow a little better. I'm sure this has been thought of, but I suppose I'd suggest it anyway.

Tunddruff

... that is GENIUS!!! Someone MUST add some Overview pics of the CURRENT Ingame map,

MattyK

:3

Suggestion: Expanded sewers...
Okay, at the moment they are just EPIC, but their too light.
What I suggest is moving the entrance shack to just outside the village walls, expand it abit, and make it PITCH BLACK.
And maybe add a link to the Monolith Cavern, but make sure you have to trace like MILES of tunnel to get there, to stop mingerushes.
Follow my Twitter HERE!