Started by meetdadoom, 23-08-2012

jaik

what's wrong with lesbians. i don't get it
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Khorn

Nothing really, but then you realize you're part of a three way with kids on the internet.

Tom

Quote from: Khorn on 08-09-2012
Nothing really, but then you realize you're part of a three way with kids on the internet.

Pretty much that, its not the lesbains that is bothersome its the fact that it's male children playing the roles of "Super badass ninja spy lesbains" that is bothersome.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn

You forgot Spetsnaz, ex-monolith, and orphan due to murdered parents.

nKe

murdered parents.
I dont mind the other things but that...

Ragolution

Quote from: Nik3 on 08-09-2012
murdered parents.
I dont mind the other things but that...

i am the night

Totsalot

What about Sub Rosa? I mean, not in its current stage. But maybe once it's progressed it'll actually be half decent. Hell, it has itself formed perfectly for a rp server. Except voice spam...

Also, I liked the idea of gta.

OR, OR OR OR, Red Dead Redemption?

jaik

Quote from: Totsalot on 18-12-2012
What about Sub Rosa? I mean, not in its current stage. But maybe once it's progressed it'll actually be half decent. Hell, it has itself formed perfectly for a rp server. Except voice spam...

Also, I liked the idea of gta.

I hope you're just new to the scene.

lolKieck

buy everyone a PS3 and we will be on our way to voice RP
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 18-12-2012
buy everyone a PS3 and we will be on our way to voice RP
lol'd

poor newbies ;(

Totsalot

oh yeah... the whole ps3 deal...
"feels more newbie than already is"

crusader :D

ArmA II / OA + S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mod + Roleplay = Worth a shot.

There's a neat mod out there that has anomalies, artifacts, factions, a neat HUD, weapons, and a bunch of other things all based on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. If you guys show any interest in it, I could definitely dig it up. I'm pretty sure it's compatible with other players.

I think that's pretty much all I can come up with that'd be okay to try.

jaik

Quote from: crusader :D on 03-01-2013

There's a neat mod out there that has anomalies, artifacts, factions, a neat HUD, weapons, and a bunch of other things all based on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. If you guys show any interest in it, I could definitely dig it up. I'm pretty sure it's compatible with other players.

I see you return with a nice necropost.

Ragolution

Quote from: Jake on 03-01-2013

It hasn't been 30 days, it doesn't count. Plus he's contributing (or trying to.)

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-01-2013

It hasn't been 30 days, it doesn't count. Plus he's contributing (or trying to.)

30 days? Who made this special rule that posting into an already dead, forgotten or finished thread is absolutely ok unless it has been 30 days since the last post. The answer is: nobody -- it's decided by common sense. Besides there won't be an arma 2 server in HGN and Silver said this many times before. The mod he's talking about has already been used by Spades and another bunch of HGNers. It doesn't matter which way you put it -- he's still necroposting and being the village idiot as always.

lolKieck

I knew a guy who was developing a zombiesandbox-esque mission for arma 2 stalker multiplayer, but he stopped it since nearly nobody wanted to play it even after I (kinda ashamed of this) advertised that he is actually making this kind of a mod. It also had a spawning system, not real-time edit.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

30 days? Who made this special rule that posting into an already dead, forgotten or finished thread is absolutely ok unless it has been 30 days since the last post. The answer is: nobody -- it's decided by common sense. Besides there won't be an arma 2 server in HGN and Silver said this many times before. The mod he's talking about has already been used by Spades and another bunch of HGNers. It doesn't matter which way you put it -- he's still necroposting and being the village idiot as always.
No necropost was made. It hasn't even been a month.

Tom

BUT HIS POSTCOUNT MAY GET HIGHER THAN MINE SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: ThY on 03-01-2013

There are no rules that state a specific amount of days after which the post will be considered a necropost. When a thread or a discussion ends aka loses its point then there's no need to post in it. I don't care about his post count which you can't even see unless you high light his profile.

Khorn

So, you saying he should just make a new thread?

crusader :D

Jake, I really don't get how I'm necro posting; the entire forums is nearly filled with old and forgotten threads. Besides, if it honestly is a rustle to your jimmies, you can talk to the forum moderators about it and see about getting it taken care of.

ThY

Quote from: ThY on 03-01-2013

There are no rules that state a specific amount of days after which the post will be considered a necropost. When a thread or a discussion ends aka loses its point then there's no need to post in it. I don't care about his post count which you can't even see unless you high light his profile.
He is contributing his opinion and ideas (even though they have already been suggested) in this fairy recent thread which was still on page 1. There is nothing wrong with this and there is still discussion value. There are also no real set in stone limitations on who can post on a thread where and when unless it is locked - which it is not. SF me if you want to discuss Crusaders aparent necro.

BACK ON THE TOPIC OF NEW SERVER IDEAS

Crusader, the Arma2 idea has already been put forward and in a way it's already been tried and done. SK doesn't like the idea at all so it's unlikely to happen.

jaik

Jake, I really don't get how I'm necro posting; the entire forums is nearly filled with old and forgotten threads. Besides, if it honestly is a rustle to your jimmies, you can talk to the forum moderators about it and see about getting it taken care of.

I believe you misunderstood what I said. My post was simply meant to greet you back and informing you of the unnecessary effort you put into the post considering that it was already said that Arma 2-whatever project is not getting any official support from HGN.

Ragolution

I believe you misunderstood what I said. My post was simply meant to greet you back and informing you of the unnecessary effort you put into the post considering that it was already said that Arma 2-whatever project is not getting any official support from HGN.

This appears to be a satire of my posting.