Re: How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience?

Started by Ragolution, 15-08-2012

Ragolution

i wnat to be a daragon demin general god commander lord who was born a vampire but repented his evil ways and become a god then fell to darkness of himself again to become evil god an betray everything so cast out of heaven he created to be a demon because he's super edgy

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-08-2012
i wnat to be a daragon demin general god commander lord who was born a vampire but repented his evil ways and become a god then fell to darkness of himself again to become evil god an betray everything so cast out of heaven he created to be a demon because he's super edgy

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Quote from: Jake on 15-08-2012
-Snip-

It's okay Jake. Cause Exile authed all of it :>
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

ZainMenloe

Quote from: Tom on 15-08-2012
-Snip-

Then I banned him because he has never been on the server and somehow got authed that.

Ragolution

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 16-08-2012
Quote from: Tom on 15-08-2012
-Snip-

Then I banned him because he has never been on the server and somehow got authed that.

it okay silver unban i donate 4000 roubles from bank account to Hypergame Nicework

Knife_cz

Quote from: Last.Exile on 14-08-2012
How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience?
Sorry.
But Why Is It Written Like This With Big Letter At Each Word?
It Is Generaly Annoying To Read To Be Honest.
:V