Re: Current Standings and Server Test.

Started by Vortigoat, 09-08-2012

Khorn

As of currently it's me. Jake pops in occasionally and so does Zithra.

nKe, haven't even seen them around.

Also this isn't about putting people I don't like into admin positions, this is about putting competent people in those positions.
I can't handle this with the current team and number of players. I'm like on the edge here, at this rate I may just leave everything entirely.

Maxi96203

I don't know how competent it takes to be an admin.
I've done it before and it doesn't exactly
uh
take much.

Just basic critical thinking.

Perhaps we should do something to encourage players to get on.
Like not delaying.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Khorn

We can't really boost GMod13 progress, and the script we will swap to needs to be worked out for the final version of GMod13.

So yea, not much. As this was a faction test. To get ranks and people trained to be leaders. To see what their limits would be at and what their goals should be.

nKe

Quote from: Vortigoat on 10-08-2012

Steam name:Vortigoat
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:26938008   3:08:04   209    0 active
Faction applying for:Caesars Legion
Why choose you?: I've never realy been a leader of a faction before but i have some standard knowledge on how to lead a faction and organise them. Ofcourse i would try and make it fun for the actual members so they wont just sit AFK in the base. I will create like pasive things for the members to do like sharpening the blades, building fences, gates and various other things. 

And i generaly enjoy Caesars Legion because of there lore and what there opinion is on the wasteland society

+ support

IMO enclave shouldn't even exist.

@Khorn - Yeah, I have been inactive because my gmod keeps crashing randomly. And I cannot be arsed to get on server just to see the chr selection and then crash to desktop.

darkzerxx

Well I liked being a admin just with all the higher admins gone not much a SO could do, I'm hopeing that Gmod 13 will be better and I wouldn't mind helping then but at the moment being a admin is just being on a sinking ship when its just the admins trying to make a diffrence and to add a player base that like to argue with the admins over the littlest thing. which is the reason mostly everyone quit.I  love to rp on Forp but until we can get the team together again or our canon fixed and ironed out I don't see many people coming back till gmod13.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Das_Uberman

Quote from: darkzerxx on 11-08-2012
Well I liked being a admin just with all the higher admins gone not much a SO could do, I'm hopeing that Gmod 13 will be better and I wouldn't mind helping then but at the moment being a admin is just being on a sinking ship when its just the admins trying to make a diffrence and to add a player base that like to argue with the admins over the littlest thing. which is the reason mostly everyone quit.I  love to rp on Forp but until we can get the team together again or our canon fixed and ironed out I don't see many people coming back till gmod13.

Basically this. I saw little point in continuing to try and do my job with literally every admin above me gone (except Khorn). Hopefully Fallout can get its shit together and work it out before the update.

irondeity

The RDA's are now tending to this wounded animal of a server. Those admins whom may yet remain and wish to remain with Fallout, you'll be assisting in this task.

Now give me a simple "Yes, Im staying." / "No, Im leaving." so we know.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Maxi96203

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 11-08-2012

Basically this. I saw little point in continuing to try and do my job when I tried to limit the Enclave to lower than a squad for a "remnant," using my administrative powers to gain the upperhand in the argument and constantly acting childish. I quit because I didn't get my way.

jaik

Quote from: irondeity on 11-08-2012
The RDA's are now tending to this wounded animal of a server. Those admins whom may yet remain and wish to remain with Fallout, you'll be assisting in this task.

Now give me a simple "Yes, Im staying." / "No, Im leaving." so we know.

I'm obviously staying. I don't really see why those 4 quit when we had slight rise in our playerbase the same day :/. Yeah, FRP is in a bad condition now but you quitting it won't make it better so stop complaining about it when you were given a chance to make things better.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

pilot

I really don't understand why Enclave is stopping admins from doing there job. Were literally in the corner of the map just eyeing wastelanders as they pass by.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 11-08-2012

Basically this. I saw little point in continuing to try and do my job when I tried to limit the Enclave to lower than a squad for a "remnant," using my administrative powers to gain the upperhand in the argument and constantly acting childish. I quit because I didn't get my way.

Har har. I personally wasn't involved in that whole argument. I just wanted you all to shut up and go back to RPing. I really couldn't give two shits about the ratio of officers to grunts in the Enclave.

Maxi96203

Har har. I'm trying to cover up my involvement in the argument to make it look like I had nothing to do with it, and therefore am not looked down upon by other members of the community.

pilot

Okay, I just want to know. Why is Enclave such a big fuss to make 4 admins quit? Is having Enclave kicked out of the canon THAT important? Were not even an army, were just a squad, and with Legion coming in, are we really going to be a big threat in the IC experience?

Steven :D

I applied specifically because I don't want to deal with the Enclave in the new canon, my guy is going to be a hermit.

Ragolution

Har har. I'm trying to cover up my involvement in the argument to make it look like I had nothing to do with it, and therefore am not looked down upon by other members of the community.

I wish I could pretend one of my Brotherhood of Steel members didn't asspull C4 embedded into walls and I didn't tell him it was okay.

Kelse

That's not at all why we quit Maxi, we quit because we were tired of the shit we were getting from everyone, not just the stupid attempt at Remnants. Exile was making choices we didn't like, The server had turned into all assholes, The RP began to lack because you guys were being dumb and building and launching things over the rock, we just got tired of the idiotic way the server decided to be run and I quit, Pink followed and everyone followed Pink, simple as that.

the permaban queen.

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Quote from: Tom on 11-08-2012

Why do I see everywhere 'dissapointed'
I thought its disappointed
Or is that on purpose? I can't tell anymore.

Khorn

You kids can keep quiet until GMod 13.

Silver Knight

Mr.Pink is staying as a admin at HGN's FRP but has been demoted to SA and Das Uberman is staying too as a SO.

So fear not for things are well. Also i would like to briefly comment (announcement coming later) that frp is recieving several new updates these include:

Item rebalancing (Weight, price, attributes, description fixes etc)
Suit Rebalancing.
Both courtesy of Ace's stern devotion to rebalancing both srp\frp's items.

The New Vegas theme has also taken effect on the script with the whitelists for the factions and there's also around 15 new melee weapons and a few new playermodels. With much more to come in due time.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ace of Hearts

Silly Silver, the melee weapons are (most likely) coming tomorrow.

Initial suit update & rebalancing is complete.

Quote from: Khorn on 12-08-2012
Thread reopened, Applications only.

No admins can apply. Enclave's future will be decided, or up to Silver.

All apps are in the dump, if you wish to reuse them. Though it's not hard to fill out the form anyways.
Or perhaps take the route I did (I know another person whoes going to apply as well) to have a 'stranded' Enclave character who's a hermit now. Essentially this would open up alot of opportunity for roleplaying scenarios as well.

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-08-2012
Mr.Pink is staying as a admin at HGN's FRP but has been demoted to SA and Das Uberman is staying too as a SO.

So fear not for things are well. Also i would like to briefly comment (announcement coming later) that frp is recieving several new updates these include:

Item rebalancing (Weight, price, attributes, description fixes etc)
Suit Rebalancing.
Both courtesy of Ace's stern devotion to rebalancing both srp\frp's items.

The New Vegas theme has also taken effect on the script with the whitelists for the factions and there's also around 15 new melee weapons and a few new playermodels. With much more to come in due time.

Add this reskin of the desert ranger model?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73817647/Materials/FORP%20Desert%20Rangers.rar

(Its still a .vtf, you're going to have to hex it if you want to use it :v)

It looks like this (Without the NCR symbol on it in the updated version)

compared to
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130838

Maxi96203

>Enclave Removed
>All admins come back.

Turns out they were lying.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 12-08-2012
>Enclave Removed
>All admins come back.

Turns out they were lying.

The Enclave are not removed. They are now Enclave Remnant. The children of the former enclave and old men. They will hide their identity when away from their hideouts now.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period