Re: New canon? Choose!

Started by nKe, 06-08-2012

nKe

Either FO3 or just completely asspulled random canon.

darkzerxx

Don't be afraid to post any ideas! this isn't just the admins ideas we need everyone to pitch in ideas. anything will help
My idea if anything I wouldn't mind if we tried making our own cannon that takes place in the middle of the country where Ncr and the Bull are at war (after hoover dam but this would be a clash with the main forces) and still have the brotherhood around but at this point we can have a conflict with the enclave. so two seprate little wars?

Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

onikujo

QuoteDon't be afraid to post any ideas! this isn't just the admins ideas we need everyone to pitch in ideas. anything will help[/size]My idea if anything I wouldn't mind if we tried making our own cannon that takes place in the middle of the country where Ncr and the Bull are at war (after hoover dam but this would be a clash with the main forces) and still have the brotherhood around but at this point we can have a conflict with the enclave. so two seprate little wars?

Why not go to the east or east coast, near New England? We can have The Commonwealth (Android people place), BoS, Throw in some random semi-canon factions (i.e. Canada or w/e it is now, Canadian Federation or something) as well as w/e else we want to throw in. Have them all in one way or another competing over something in like upstate New York...or wherever else over there.

Just my badly thought out two cents

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards
-Wandering, trying to be helpful

Steven :D

New Vegas, i'll do reskins (if I feel like it) if you do.

pilot

Fallout Tactics! Best idea out there. It best describes all the factions and the place of wastelanders during the time. It is literally the PRIME state of everyone. Then they go back to falling in Fallout 3 and F:NV.

Maxi96203

None

FO3 is stupid.
FNV is more gritty, but still stupid.
Fallout Tactics is filled with holes (Literally)

Fallout 2 or Fallout 1
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY