HGN Community Meeting - 08/05/2012 @ (18:00 EST|23:00 GMT|17:00 CST)

Started by Blake.H, 02-08-2012

Syndraell

I've never used teamspeak.

also, Unless Terraria should be brought up in this meeting, I respectfully decline attendance to the meeting.
Unless it is Mandatory.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Khorn

Good to know Terraria players won't have any input for HGN as a whole, almost thought they were part of the community.

deluxulous

ThY

Quote from: Khorn on 02-08-2012
Good to know Terraria players won't have any input for HGN as a whole, almost thought they were part of the community.
Very funny, Khorn.

Knife_cz

Quote from: ThY on 03-08-2012
Very funny, Khorn.
Actually I chuckled. :3

nKe

Ket

You kidding me? I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to assist on a major event, during a school night.

And you guys can't stay up until 2?

Just wow.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

nKe

Quote from: Ket on 03-08-2012
You kidding me? I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to assist on a major event, during a school night.

And you guys can't stay up until 2?

Just wow.

So?
I like to sleep for at least 13 hours every night.

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Bl★ck Star

Khorn

Very funny, Khorn.

You misunderstood me Thy. This is a Community meeting for HGN, if Terraria players are part of HGN they should attend to help discuss our future.

This is a major issue with HGN is that we have these sub forums that take no part in HGN. If we go down, they'd go down too. At least, until they find a new place to call home.

Basically, everyone should take part in the discussion as this isn't about GMod, this is more about the future of HGN. All discussion would and should be appreciated.

ThY

If Terraria players are part of HGN they should attend to help discuss our future.
Terraria members are apart of HGN . There are free to attend if they wish, but they will have no input over GMOD server issues. I understood you fully.

Khorn

It's more of an HGN meeting as a whole, if we lose GMod, then HGN won't have much to rely on. Even if they aren't part of the GMod community, they should still attend to help decide HGN's future, though if our future changes all depends if people can agree on whatever we think of.

ThY

Quote from: Khorn on 03-08-2012
Even if they aren't part of the GMod community, they should still attend to help decide HGN's future, though if our future changes all depends if people can agree on whatever we think of.
I have no idea what you mean.

UPDATE
As Blake and a few other key staff members can't make today, the meeting has now been set to the same time (11PM GMT+0),  Sunday 5th.

Steven :D

Even if they aren't part of the GMod community, they should still attend to help decide HGN's future, though if our future changes all depends if people can agree on whatever we think of.
I have no idea what you mean.

UPDATE
As Blake and a few other key staff members can't make today, the meeting has now been set to the same time (11PM GMT+0),  Sunday 5th.
k

Khorn

That was sarcasm, in text form Thy.
I was going to write something else but

ThY

edit; yknow what? i'll keep what I was going to say from this thread, because if not it'll just go on and on and on.

So yeah, sunday the 5th!

Zithra

I will try to attend. I may be late. How late is it expected to run? A few hours?
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Syndraell

I was going to try to be on, but I'll be at work at the time this is going down.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Khorn

I got this strange idea that may actually work for us since we keep missing the meeting so much.

Why not have a set of meetings for each game HGN hosts where the leaders will talk to the players and their team.

These leaders than bring all the ideas and notes into a Leader Meeting with Exile and that way people can get in their thoughts even if they are busy for the actual meeting day.

Maybe have the leaders talk to their 'game/server' players and teams and they just note what needs to be noted over a week or so, and then when they tidy it all up, the leaders can schedule a Leader Meeting at a good time.

That would solve the issue on people being to busy to join the chat, and it'd cut back on the number of people trying to get their thoughts through everyone else thought.

I got this strange idea that may actually work for us since we keep missing the meeting so much.

Why not have a set of meetings for each game HGN hosts where the leaders will talk to the players and their team.

These leaders than bring all the ideas and notes into a Leader Meeting with Exile and that way people can get in their thoughts even if they are busy for the actual meeting day.

Maybe have the leaders talk to their 'game/server' players and teams and they just note what needs to be noted over a week or so, and then when they tidy it all up, the leaders can schedule a Leader Meeting at a good time.

That would solve the issue on people being to busy to join the chat, and it'd cut back on the number of people trying to get their thoughts through everyone else thought.

I'll be ready to take Q/A's if we do this for Terraria
EDIT: After I get back from Vacation, that is.

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Knife_cz