My Weapon

Started by Dom, 08-12-2008

Dom

I recently aquired an MP5 but sadly when i logged off it disappeared even though i had it safely tucked away in my inventory and not equipped.
Ask Fragger i definitely had a weapon because i bought it off him.

Think i might be able to get a refund or another MP5?

MikeyTWolf

Quote from: Dom I recently aquired an MP5 but sadly when i logged off it disappeared even though i had it safely tucked away in my inventory and not equipped.
Ask Fragger i definitely had a weapon because i bought it off him.

Think i might be able to get a refund or another MP5?

Strange, because my bandages are still there, although considerably much lower due to lack of missions to buy more.

Might have something to do with faffing about with Mercs to stop them being overpowered/douches, since their tier weapons changed or a weapon got replaced or maybe something similarly global happened.

As a last resort, short-term solution, you can get approved by an admin to receive a refund from the Wish Granter through the spirits of the floating toolguns. Y'know what I'm talking about. ;P

Turnkey

Its really not that hard to get guns from people.
Just know them welland be a little lucky. or join a faction with guns ^_^ *cough* Military Rox *Cough*

Also its not the end of the world.

Who Dares Wins

Guns won't be refunded.

Sorry, we're not trying to be fags about it but if we refund one gun, people will want all their items replacing and then when people die, they'll want them replacing for whatever reason, and then people will lie and say they lost guns they never had.

Locke

Dares is right

Needs to be fixed as soon as possible though

Dom

I understand.

Locke

Quote from: Dom I understand.

Very mature of you :D

MikeyTWolf

Quote from: wallyroberto
Quote from: Dom I understand.

Very mature of you :D

I detect a hint of sadness though.

Still, beats a kick in the balls right? And it's not as if it would get you the right to stop using "shoot to miss".

Sickness

And also, that's just an mp5, which is weaksauce.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Dom

Hah, same thing happened to me again because of a server crash, lost my sexy shotgun but oh well, plenty of guns to go around, sadly.

Tunddruff

I know how you feel, i bought a Deagle of Locke, and i dropped it then next day ... it fell threw the map... And YES locke i still want another one!