Schedualed Training Events

Started by Rebel6609, 21-07-2012

Rebel6609

I've talked it over with Darkscar and we decided that in order to still keep members active, we should hold regular training events. They will consist of things from obstacle courses to keep you mobile in combat, to STK fights to keep that pesky rust off of your skills. Some days I'll even try and make time for a leadership type class so that we can promote some of you gents to officers or at least senior NCO's.

As of July 22nd, I will be on the server at about 3 GMT-5. For those of you who wish to come on and see what its like, I encourage it. That'll be the first non-mandatory training event. Everything after will be mandatory and for those of you who miss it without a valid excuse, or constantly miss events even with an excuse will be punished.

Check back daily for additional schedualed events.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

deluxulous

sounds good, will attend (hopefully, people dont tell me whats happening until we're about to leave for it)