Started by Edvyn, 15-07-2012

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 01-08-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 01-08-2012
+Support

are you fucking kidding?

No, I am serious.

Why yes let's reenact what HGN did; make new servers to 'attract new members' and then everyone blames everyone when no one plays the new server because no one wants to join.

Edvyn

+Support

are you fucking kidding?

No, I am serious.

Why yes let's reenact what HGN did; make new servers to 'attract new members' and then everyone blames everyone when no one plays the new server because no one wants to join.

sounds like somebody's mad

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Edvyn on 02-08-2012
+Support

are you fucking kidding?

No, I am serious.

sounds like somebody's mad

hey u guise kep et cevel nao u guise

comic sans

Edvyn

Silver Knight

Starting yet another minecraft server thats cyberpunk with the way minecraft is today to coincide with aceon will not go down very well. Aceon is our minecraft server and egregore would either leach or fail to gain enough support from new players.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Quote from: Last.Exile on 02-08-2012
Starting yet another minecraft server thats cyberpunk with the way minecraft is today to coincide with aceon will not go down very well. Aceon is out minecraft server and egregore would either leach or fail to gain enough support from new players.

I love you silver

have my internets

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-08-2012
Starting yet another minecraft server thats cyberpunk with the way minecraft is today to coincide with aceon will not go down very well. Aceon is out minecraft server and egregore would either leach or fail to gain enough support from new players.

I love you silver

have my internets

Rago just worried that people will leave his server and find Egregore more enjoyable.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 02-08-2012

I love you silver

have my internets

Rago just worried that people will leave his server and find Egregore more enjoyable.

Rag and Ed are stuck in some childish internet hate war or something.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 02-08-2012
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 02-08-2012

I love you silver

have my internets

Rag and Ed are stuck in some childish internet hate war or something.

While I'd find egregore enjoyable I'd still stick to Aceon, to build and RP and stuffs.
I have to say I am sad that Silver made that decision.

Ragolution

Quotemaxi and blackstar have gay buttsex

If you really think me so immature to hate a server for such asinine reasons, you two both need a reality check.

Maxi96203

Quotemaxi and blackstar have gay buttsex

If you really think me so immature to hate a server for such asinine reasons, you two both need a reality check.

I wouldn't surprise
I mean you've let other things slide.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY