Question about Firearms

Started by Yuri Fedorov, 07-12-2008

Yuri Fedorov

So I finally got my GMOD and everything installed properly and logged into the server for the first time (I had registered on the previous boards but wasn't able to come on until now.)

The first thing I noticed was that my RP for the night basically consisted of me, without a gun, being shot at by people who do have guns, for reasons I'm not totally clear on. Furthermore, I couldn't find a mechanism by which to get a gun. So what's the deal with this?

:2guns: :Disintegrating-Soldier:
(That was my RP for tonight.)
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

Silver Knight

You need to join a faction, loners are a group of minges pretty much, that group exists so people can get to learn about how the server works, what's required and get into general roleplay on the server.

My Advice to you is that you join a faction, and get to know the people of the server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Cobra

Sucks people abuse the guns then everyone else has to suffer I hope it doesn't come to that.

mrd

Guns are easy to aquire. If you want to get into some passive roleplay that doesn't envolve shooting, join a Loner group or the Ecologists. Just walk around a bit and talk to people. If you see Freedom hanging out in their camp, go talk to them.

Yuri Fedorov

So I got a Makarov PPm (hooray) but the model was invisible and it didn't seem to shoot. I had USEd it and whatnot so it was actually selectable in my weapons bar. Maybe the safety was on? :P
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

MattyK

bind g rp_toggleholster
Put the line above in console, problem solved.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Tunddruff

And im USUALLY on unless playing Sourcecraft in tf2 (Yay Jiggly) and im freedom and i ALWAYS have a base made.. which gets easier with advance dup ^.^ I usually had out a Pistol, to those who rp with me/ dont have one but chill with me