[Town]Scrapheap

Started by D33tly, 02-07-2012

D33tly

http://youtube.com/v/-Aba0lVdE2c&autoplay=0

Scrapheap is a new town being run by Kevin Lobman. The town is set up in the scrapyard by the Brotherhood's town. Citizenship to the town is free, though everyone must work to stay in town. It is being set up, and requires men and women to help him build houses and other buildings. The main source of income for Scrapheap is selling off scraps they scavenge in the junk. Soon after he set up in the town, setting down a few left over mattresses from the junkyard inside the only standing house, he met a mercenary. He and the mercenary talk for awhile, and he found out her name was 'Aeris'.

She said she used to work for a mercenary company, which is disbanded now, and was looking for a job. He asked her what qualifications she had, and she showed him. She was exceptional with her rifle, and amazed Kevin. Kevin told her that, if she wanted, she could come stay in town, as leader fo the military and police forces, and she accepted this offer.

Kevin Lobman

Scrapheap

OOC:
Tell me what you think about it, etc. etc.

D33tly

Citizens
Mayor
Kevin Lobman

Citizens
N/A
Military Police
General
Limit of 1
'Aeris'

Major
Limit of 1
N/A

Captain
Limit of 1
N/A

Lieutenant
Limit of 2
N/A

Sergeant
Limit of 3
N/A

Corporal
Limit of 4
N/A

Private
No Limit
N/A

Recruit
No Limit
N/A

pilot

**A note is posted on one of the shacks

Dear Scrapheap,

New Haven is surely recognized this area. And we like it. We like the idea of you taking charge with your own military organization and citizenship. Reminds something like I did. Anyway, if you need any help with, building, protecting, and trading. Call New Haven we will gladly be of service.

OOC:
If any group tries to attack you and belittle the idea of starting groups, I got 5 good soldiers at my disposal anytime. Also, I love this idea. I was thinking a few days ago how I was so confused how no one has taken that area already. It's such a good area. It has a nice tower, shacks, a wall. So if you ever need help with money, building ICly things like  that were here to help.