So how's things going?

Started by Spades_Neil, 02-07-2012

Spades_Neil

As many of you know, and many don't, my computer died. :P Though I'm happy to say that the other administrators have been doing a great job of keeping FORP running very smoothly and introducing newcommers.

Anyway I'll be back in about one more week hopefully. My computer crashed pretty hard this time. Until then just keep enjoying FORP. Glad to see it alive and well again even during slower weeks of HGN. I'm even more happy to see the RP is actually pretty decent.

When I get back I'll try to reward everyone's loyalty with an event of some kind.

Steven :D

Probably because he tried to install ACE again...
Cya then Spades.

Kelse

I wish I could be active but with all the crashing I can't do shit worth joining  ::)

the permaban queen.

nKe

I could be on server but Arma happened.

D33tly

Quote from: Nik3 on 02-07-2012
The RP servers used to live in harmony, but then the ARMA nation attacked.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: D33tly on 02-07-2012

Ironic, last two times my computer broke I was trying to play ARMA.

I bet Exile is laughing his ass off. Last time it's because ArmA wasn't working. This time everything was working fine until I started Teamspeak, was about to start ARMA, and my computer went; "NOPE." Suddenly I smell burning.

Steven :D

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 02-07-2012
Quote from: D33tly on 02-07-2012

Ironic, last two times my computer broke I was trying to play ARMA.

I bet Exile is laughing his ass off. Last time it's because ArmA wasn't working. This time everything was working fine until I started Teamspeak, was about to start ARMA, and my computer went; "NOPE." Suddenly I smell burning.
I knew it (refer to post #2 on the thread)