Garry's Mod is broken

Started by Zithra, 28-06-2012

Zithra

Yesterday's Source Engine update has broken compatibility with Garry's Mod.

You will probably get an error like:

Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The specific procedure could not be found.
Garry is aware and is working on fixing it. But it still sucks.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

HitMan5523

I second that notion.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Kelse

We all know this already, I was in TS telling people who tried to launch it last night that it's broken.

the permaban queen.

onikujo

Now how am I supposed to get brutally assaulted by raiders?

Ugggggggg

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards
-Wandering, trying to be helpful

Vortigoat

Let's keep our legs together...don't stress , Tommorow everything will be fine.

Spades_Neil

nKe says every time my computer breaks, Gmod breaks.

I find this coincidence highly amusing.

Yorty

It's fixed.
The servers need to be updated, s'all.

Spades_Neil

Keep global mods updated so someone can lock the thread when our stuff is fixed again.

EDIT: Our stuff as in our servers. Far as I know our servers need an update but Gmod is working.

Yorty

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 28-06-2012
Keep global mods updated so someone can lock the thread when our stuff is fixed again.
Of course, lord global mod. It's my prime directive and pleasure to update you on the status of every thread regarding our most noble community.
Well really, I don't see the purpose of locking the thread. It may serve no purpose any longer but the whole idea that it must be killed off right then and there seems a bit silly. It's a forum for discussion, isn't it?

Khorn

Out with the old, in with the new shit.

Right Spades?

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Yorty on 28-06-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 28-06-2012
Of course, lord global mod. It's my prime directive and pleasure to update you on the status of every thread regarding our most noble community.
Well really, I don't see the purpose of locking the thread. It may serve no purpose any longer but the whole idea that it must be killed off right then and there seems a bit silly. It's a forum for discussion, isn't it?

Yorty, in all seriousness, keep the silly sarcasm in the GVC please.

Quote from: Khorn on 28-06-2012
Out with the old, in with the new shit.

Right Spades?

I'm just saying, "When our servers work again, let one of the global mods know to lock the thread." Why? Well why would we have a thread telling everyone all our servers are broken when they stop being broken?

In fact why am I discussing this? I feel like a post whore. I'm gonna go away now. Enjoy chatting about whatever. I don't even know where this thread goes from here.

Yorty

I don't believe sarcasm is against community rules, Spades. If you'd kindly use your eyes you'll notice only half of my post was so. Now if you'll allow me to point out the fact that--
QuoteIn fact why am I discussing this? I feel like a post whore. I'm gonna go away now. Enjoy chatting about whatever. I don't even know where this thread goes from here.
Nevermind.

Garry's Mod isn't broken, that's it.

deluxulous

Silver Knight

It's all updated.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period