Getting griefed

Started by INA7HAN, 28-06-2012

Xavier

Thank you for noticing!

Now, to all of you who worked to unban me after the first fiasco, tip of the hat. I had originally intended to resume playing on the server in a polite manner, and did so for about.. 8 hours. At that point, however, Kami made it clear that she was going to continue to be a dick to me regardless of circumstance. Something I had entirely expected, as it falls directly in line with the behavior she had exhibited earlier... immature and angry.

So... I think I will go elsewhere, hopefully find someplace where the moderators don't feel entitled to treat players like trash simply because they can. Enjoy your lava, rollbacks and all of that. Apologies to the players who weren't involved, but children who misbehave should be punished.. and if nobody else was going to do so, I certainly will.
My wits are my weapon, my conviction my armor, my eyes reveal truth, my footsteps the bells of your funeral.

shadowheart

So... Because you believe admins are trolling you think its the right thing to do by getting them back? How does that make sense?

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Khyris

Get a load of this guy folks, also i suggest a password change when you can.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

shadowheart

And about a million bans on his IP and him in general

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

INA7HAN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

shadowheart

Have evidence of Griefing and illegal item as well. Posting shortly

Xavier

People here really don't seem to understand a confession when they see one. Anywho, don't bother messaging me as I will be deleting this account.  This community seems to be doing... umm, fine? let's go with fine.
My wits are my weapon, my conviction my armor, my eyes reveal truth, my footsteps the bells of your funeral.

shadowheart

Gonztah

Quote from: Xavier on 28-06-2012
Thank you for noticing!

Now, to all of you who worked to unban me after the first fiasco, tip of the hat. I had originally intended to resume playing on the server in a polite manner, and did so for about.. 8 hours. At that point, however, Kami made it clear that she was going to continue to be a dick to me regardless of circumstance. Something I had entirely expected, as it falls directly in line with the behavior she had exhibited earlier... immature and angry.

So... I think I will go elsewhere, hopefully find someplace where the moderators don't feel entitled to treat players like trash simply because they can. Enjoy your lava, rollbacks and all of that. Apologies to the players who weren't involved, but children who misbehave should be punished.. and if nobody else was going to do so, I certainly will.

The drama is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Gonztah on 28-06-2012
Quote from: Xavier on 28-06-2012
Thank you for noticing!

The drama is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The e-peen so large you couldn't shove it in a tea kettle.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

shadowheart

Thanks to Syl or whatever his name is xP the griefer was kicked. Thank you Syl!!

Kamimaia

The damage isn't even an issue, thanks to HAX. I'll have this crap cleaned up in an hour or so- likely half that. Failgriefer is Fail.

Dungeon_Lord

He does not know how to grief for shit.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

VonXeno

By god you're all so fucking petty.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Kamimaia

Quote from: VonXeno on 28-06-2012
By god you're all so fucking petty internet.

Fixed

Velspera

Pettiness noted.

Griefer is gone.

Please stop humoring him.

I'm locking and moving this thread.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna