I'm gone, happy days.

Started by Wolfie, 11-06-2012

Wolfie

As obvious, I got banned today. Just wanted to say thanks for the help to a few people, they really made this into something interesting for a while. Deetly, beeing a asshole to me, but still, helped me out. Pilot started me off on the server, I'm really glad he's been there at least. I can imagine this post will be deleted or something relatively soon, but I even enjoyed afew of my last moments. It was rather hilarious, including the ban message 'kthxbai'. Anyway, insert heartfelt speech here. My only complaint is that some people don't know what RP is, but eh, guess it's partially my fault for trying to avoid being another 'bob' in the army.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Spades_Neil

You're not banned you idiot. You whined and ragequit after we kicked you out of Brotherhood for disobeying orders and insulting other members on DAY ONE of being with us.

Then you quit and said you're off to find another FRP to play with. I did you the favor of typing /plykick "kthxbai" since you looked to be having a little trouble finding the disconnect button.

But no, you're not banned. Stop trying to start drama. Topic locked instead of deleted so everyone knows what an idiot you're being.

P.S. Don't get me started on lecturing you on what real RP Mr. "THERE MUST BE GEAR IN THAT BUNKER! LET'S GO ATTACK THE BROTHERHOOD/NCR/ENCLAVE BECAUSE WE CAN!"

Dark Angel

Wolfie no offense but you are lucky that it was spades not me who saw it...

Calm down and drag your rectum back into server and be nice to people.