Wolfie

So, currently it is-

2ndLT- Whitaker,
PFC- Sean "Mace"
Combat Engineer- Mikael Donovan,

Science division-

Emi Wolf.

Kettchup.

If this isn;t right, feel free to correct me. I just felt the need to het it out there. Feel free to comment or inform me of anything else, may also make a -terminal chat- thread if Deet's okay with it.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Wolfie

0err, the AAR's aren't really chat's. They're just descrining IC events that take place. But thank you, anyway.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

D33tly

This thread is uselsss... The roster is fine atm, i've placed red marks to anyone who hasnt told me they are staying Enclave, and in about 4-5 days ill remove them from the roster if they don't tell me they want to stay.

Edit: P.S. You didn't say a thing about engineering in your app. Only big guns, and not talking much... So give me a revised backstory if you want to continue being the combat engineer.

P.S.S. Ketchup ain't in science...