Re: Action Reports

Started by pilot, 10-06-2012

pilot

*A note is posted in the barracks in the new New Haven base.

Name: Lieutenant Eric Murphy

Subject: Today we decided to let NCR peacefully take over the city seeing that we are not looking for a war nor would we be able to hold of a full scale attack on the city. For this reason we allowed them to take the base and left with all of our equipment and relocated to the warehouse across from the radio station. We also brought up a short discussion with NCR of a possible alliance in the future, If we could establish a strong alliance between us then we would be a much bigger force to be reckoned with in the wasteland but only the future will tell. Continue setting up the new base and make sure we stay alert in case of anyone trying something.

Eric Murphy Out

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have been unable to get in contact with User 550 because the codes to the bunker have been changed and I'm afraid we do not have our access anymore. Will have to wait for him to contact us if he even chooses too

pilot

**A note is posted on the bulletin board

Dear New Haven,

Today a trooper falls beneath us. A man that showed commitment to the team, commitment just to the name of New Haven. We gave him an opportunity and he took it and utilized it to give New Haven the best decisions. This mans name...Jase Ramensin. You probably know Jase as your Lieutenant, but he was much more than that. He deserved more. Heck he could run my position if life had continued just a bit longer. I am saddened...but I am not letting this cripple New Haven. Today we learn. New Haven will not let this happen again. When it does...the enemy will know that they just woke up a sleeping giant. If you have any more questions or need to talk about this, I'll be in my office.

From,
                Jonathan S. Rillan