Re: New Haven - Suggestions & Complaints

Started by pilot, 08-06-2012

PingPong

// Sent you a message in game. You guys can relocate too the radio station or the junk town either or but the warehouse much better suits New Haven compared to 3 people holding down a warehouse, no offense but its true. Would prefer to maintain the friendship but if it has to get ugly it will.
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Wolfie

// The Junk town is owned by Enclave, you can take the old NCR city from the BoS seeing how weak they are, but come on, don't be such a asshole and capture my base with no forewarning.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Spades_Neil

// The metagaming is strong in this thread. Metagaming that isn't even accurate.

Kelse

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 09-06-2012
// The metagaming is strong in this thread. Metagaming that isn't even accurate.
// Wat, I heard wha-n-nevermind rofl...

the permaban queen.

Wolfie

// Since it's not a long shot to guess you're talkimg about me, I'm in Enclave and I -think- that we did take it over. Not sure though, I know there was a event about it... And this is all OOC. And another derp on my part, ealized you were talking to me about that. Pretty much everyone IC'ly knows about the Brotherhood's presence is why the NCR moved into New Haven, well, most people.

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

PingPong

// Can you just stop the fucking ooc in our ic board please?
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Wolfie

Quote from: PingPong on 09-06-2012
// Can you just stop fucking stop the ooc in our ic board please?

[DATA REDACTED]

Ace of Hearts

Topic split into something more appropriate.

We're going to have a nice, calm, civilized conversation from this point forward.

pilot

Wolfie

Seemingly this is all settled, now to get the 'lol i m going to banu' arguments in OOC to go away.

pilot

No more of this discussion on what happened between PingPong and Wolfie.