10 (27.8%)
OFTEN.
1 (2.8%)
ALWAYS!
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: 21-06-2012

Velspera

"Religion" can be integrated into an rp server without the need for fuss if it is done well and with great care.

And, in this case if people are insisting that God characters are allowed I'm pretty certain that it would be impossible NOT to integrate it because, well...I really don't think I need to explain that.

Creating a central mythological structure for Caphori is the only way to get all characters on the same page when it comes to how they should or should not view whatever powers-that-be people want.

If people don't want all that hassle, then the only choice would be to completely scrap the idea of God characters and allow people to develop their own system of beliefs for their characters individually while maintaining the central idea that none of them truly exist and have anything to do with whatever happens IC.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Ragolution

darkshinyprincess

So, ¿do I back or not? Poll dissapeared.

VonXeno

Quote from: darkshinyprincess on 10-06-2012
So, ¿do I back or not? Poll dissapeared.

No, and that thread was locked for a reason.

No.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

CAMaera

Quote from: VonXeno on 08-06-2012
Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 08-06-2012
magic lore should be created for Caphori.

this
^That. You guys are too busy talking about a Server Restart, lore overhaul, and one HM item per person that you're forgetting this. We don't have ANY Magic Lore for Caphori AT ALL. This makes it IMPOSSIBLY hard to RP a mage or magic user. That's why everyone runs around with Night's Edge all the time. Or it could be that NE is incredibly OP and annoying to use IC.

Super-Awesome-Dark-Sword-That-Is-Stronger-Than-HM-Swords is owned by everyone. Paladin? Night's Edge. Shopkeep? Night's Edge. Warrior? Night's Edge. Priest? Night's Edge.

It makes no sense to own a sword that is the ultimate of pre-HM weaponry and a very evil weapon if you're a priest/paladin. It's like a demon with Excalibur. .-.

RoyRoger05

I don't own Night's Edge >_> I use a hammer. Like a real paladin.

Tom

Lore in general should be a big priority, when I retired from csv and decided to try terraria I couldn't find much canon, and a lot of people where thinking and doing things in many different confusing ways.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ragolution

Quote from: Tom on 13-06-2012
Lore in general should be a big priority, when I retired from csv and decided to try terraria I couldn't find much canon, and a lot of people where thinking and doing things in many different confusing ways.

Minecraft is over this way, fine sir. We have a bevy of lore for you to peruse.

CAMaera

Quote from: Ragolution on 13-06-2012

So you not only come here to post off-topic, but now you're stealing our members? Great.

Tom

Quote from: max0596 on 13-06-2012

So you not only come here to post off-topic, but now you're stealing our members? Great.

Calm down bro, I know port and know much about aceon n such
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

VonXeno

Quote from: max0596 on 13-06-2012

He's not stealing anyone's members. We're all part of HGN. He's inviting them, not saying "You should come play Aceon and never Caphori ever again."
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Ragolution

It was also a joke because me and Tom are pretty good freinds. If he wanted to play minecraft, I know he would but he's given his reasons why not.

The main point of my post was "Aceon has lore, where's yours?"

We made our lore up throughout the maps. We created our history using players. I didn't write the lore, it wrote itself.

Why can't Caphori do that?

(Edit: Implying Caphori has never stolen my members, ever.)

darkshinyprincess

I wish I knew how to write posts.

Kamimaia

Caphori, in its few incarnations, has usually written up the lore using characters. The lore on the thread is not (usually) what you go by in-game. What we're proposing is a new starting point for the lore to build itself from- not necessarily a single-write arc that all players must follow at all.